BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
KAYREEN T.
The smell of this product is to die for. I don't usually like mist with strong scent but this one is soft so it's pretty easy on my nose. I bought the product from Offer-Up for a good price, much cheaper than in store. And yes I would recommend the product
Isabel U.
I love the smell! It's not too floral smelling and does not give me a headache like most others. Great scent for romantic evenings and is also a great bug repellent
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist is Awesome it's one of my Favorite.. When I wear this everyone that I come in contact with is like you smell so good. If you haven't tried Amber Romance go buy one you will never wear any other fragrance
Nikki B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This has been my favorite body spray for over 10 years - the warm, subtle scent evokes something sensual and fresh at the same time. I always stock up when VS has their 5 for $30 specials - on the spray, the lotion and even the body wash on occasion !!
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
Not only is Victoria's Secret one of my favorite places to shop but so is this fragrance. You spray it on and it last all day long. My husband loves this scent more than any of the others that i have.
If you haven't tried Amber Romance then you should!
sabrina g.
Bangor, PA
Amber is one of my favorite scents and I love all of Victoria secrets products. This is one of my favorites it's very sensual and I recommend it to be tried by all
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this perfume. The bottle is cute and i like the color combination going on. Its quite pricey but mostly all Victoria Secret things are. I use this almost daily. It smells great and this is one of my favorite scents. On the back of the bottle it says the formula is infused with Conditioning Aloe Vera and Calming Chamomile. I would buy this again!
Joyce O.
Shinnston, WV
I absolutely love Victoria Secret's Amber romance body spray. Whenever I am wearing it, I'm always getting compliments on how good I smell. I even carry the bottle with me in my purse.
lesli r.
Katy, TX
I love love love this mist! The scent is perfect for anyone that isn't too crazy about a super strong fruity scent and that's me! I love something more subtle but still smells amazing! VS always has sales going on so you will never overpay for mist!
Michelle V.
Orlando, FL
I love this body mist! I always get strawberries and champagne or love spell! Each of these mists last a couple months for me and it's extremely worth the value. They smell amazing and sometimes I even spray my hair to give it a good rejuvenation!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?