BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Amo este spray! Definitivamente uno de los mejores regalos de mi novio. Es increíble como dura y el aroma es refrescante y relajante. Tiene aloe vera y manzanilla lo que siento que revitaliza mi piel.
Davitta A.
Lexington
I love this perfume to death I just really wish the smell lasted longer, it smells so good like a bag of freshly baked vanilla cupcakes. Its a very cute bottle and I wouldn't mind purchasing it again.
Grace R.
These are by far mine and my mom's favorite from VS. My favorite one is the vanilla one. I have been buying these for almost 10yrs. Although sometimes they don't always have them in Stock.
Sylvia T.
Lubbock, TX
I loveeee Victoria secret body sprays!! I have been using them since 6th grade and I'm 21 now!! My favorite has always been love spell and I have never switched! I use others like the new "captivated" but only on alternate occasions, not daily like love spell!
Nikki B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This has been my favorite body spray for over 10 years - the warm, subtle scent evokes something sensual and fresh at the same time. I always stock up when VS has their 5 for $30 specials - on the spray, the lotion and even the body wash on occasion !!
Darian P.
These scents are very flirty for young teens but almost all smell the same they are quite cheap and don't last long they all smell like flowers and bleach i am a repeat user and i mmost likely will stick to actual perfume next time i recommend to young.
KAYREEN T.
The smell of this product is to die for. I don't usually like mist with strong scent but this one is soft so it's pretty easy on my nose. I bought the product from Offer-Up for a good price, much cheaper than in store. And yes I would recommend the product
Isabel U.
I love the smell! It's not too floral smelling and does not give me a headache like most others. Great scent for romantic evenings and is also a great bug repellent
sabrina g.
Bangor, PA
Amber is one of my favorite scents and I love all of Victoria secrets products. This is one of my favorites it's very sensual and I recommend it to be tried by all
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist is Awesome it's one of my Favorite.. When I wear this everyone that I come in contact with is like you smell so good. If you haven't tried Amber Romance go buy one you will never wear any other fragrance
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?