BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Wendy T.
Norwalk, CA
Love Victoria secret body mist. All smell great not to much strong smells in them which is great. Smells all day so doesn't ware off. I actually shop a lot at Victoria secret for body mist .
Daelynn M.
Kingsville, TX
This is my go to perfume for everything. I love it because it only requires a few sprays and it stays with you through the whole day. It also doesn't make you smell like a prostitue like a lot of perfumes out there. It smells so good I usually buy them by the ton!
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember when I used to use this VS fragrance mist back in the days. Definitely an oldie but goodie. The fragrance is the perfect combination between sweet and floral but with a sexy touch. I really don't remember the reason why I stopped using it, but I will be purchasing it again.
Amber O.
Lansing, MI
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is one of my favorite skin mist scents. It's light enough for every day wearing, but distinictive enough to be detected. It has scents of vanilla, which I like. It's pretty long lasting for a mist and the body wash combo is great.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Amo este spray! Definitivamente uno de los mejores regalos de mi novio. Es increíble como dura y el aroma es refrescante y relajante. Tiene aloe vera y manzanilla lo que siento que revitaliza mi piel.
Sylvia T.
Lubbock, TX
I loveeee Victoria secret body sprays!! I have been using them since 6th grade and I'm 21 now!! My favorite has always been love spell and I have never switched! I use others like the new "captivated" but only on alternate occasions, not daily like love spell!
Grace R.
These are by far mine and my mom's favorite from VS. My favorite one is the vanilla one. I have been buying these for almost 10yrs. Although sometimes they don't always have them in Stock.
Davitta A.
Lexington
I love this perfume to death I just really wish the smell lasted longer, it smells so good like a bag of freshly baked vanilla cupcakes. Its a very cute bottle and I wouldn't mind purchasing it again.
Nikki B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This has been my favorite body spray for over 10 years - the warm, subtle scent evokes something sensual and fresh at the same time. I always stock up when VS has their 5 for $30 specials - on the spray, the lotion and even the body wash on occasion !!
KAYREEN T.
The smell of this product is to die for. I don't usually like mist with strong scent but this one is soft so it's pretty easy on my nose. I bought the product from Offer-Up for a good price, much cheaper than in store. And yes I would recommend the product
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.