BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Pauline M.
So sad they don't sell as many of these as they used to. This was one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret and when partnered with the lotion and body wash it leaves you smelling lovely all day!
Cayla K.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite scent and it lasts quite a long time. It's great for the price too. Usually sticks around through the end of my work day. Although my,bottle doesn't last long because I use it all the time!
Heather R.
Mackville, KY
This smells AMAZING! It's a great value for this bottle. The scent is powerful enough to last several hours, but subtle enough that you can wear it around those who are sensitive to strong smells!
Kaila B.
Columbus, MI
Have been using this fragrance for 15 plus years. Great value when they have the sale going on. But when buying just one not a good price, only when on sale. Pros are it smells amazing, cons the smell only last an hour or so. Yes id recommend it with its warm great smell.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amber Romance my first and only love for VS scent series.Long lasting, get many compliments, so many that I don't even attempt to try anything else. If it's not broken don't fix it. VS, Poshmark, Ebay
jasmine l.
Kalispell, MT
I live for most of there scents, they sample there products on non humans I'll have to look for new brand after finding out that they test on animals! They have awesome deals I always would stock up when they had deals! I would recommend if they changed there ethics!
Brooke W.
Bremen, AL
I got this for free with a purchase of whatever it was, it smells great the only downside would be it doesn't last long, it wears off after 3 hours or so, great for just going out and coming right back to the house though! I don't think I will be purchasing it again.
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
This is one of their classic scents and it's one of my favorites. It's light but usually lasts throughout the day. It's airy and not too floral (which tends to bother me)
Whitneyy L.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this , everytime i'm ordering body mist or perfumes this is one of the items in my cart . It has a very nice smell to it , not too strong and not too light . It's just right.
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret. My bottle is almost done and once it is done I'm definitely buying another one! It smells amazing and it stays throughout the whole day.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Hello girls :) What's your favorite Victoria's secret Body Spray ? Mine is the "Amber Romance" Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist