BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this smell. I always get scared to buy new mists because sometimes the smell doesn't last, or starts to smell horrible after awhile. I feel as if this is a good winter smell. It lasts very long.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I love the smell of this product and I always get told I smell good when I wear it. I adore this product and the company always has those 5 for 30 deals so it's easy to stock up on the product!
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I have used this plus the lotion for years! Please do not ever discontinue. Every time I wear it I am stopped and told how wonderful I smell! I purchase from Victoria secrets and I will continue to repurchase every time I run out! It's a wonderful product! Thank you!
Leann R.
One of my favorite Victoria secret scents. I purposely haven't used this product often just so I can save it even though I can buy more. It's the perfect scent that makes me feel radiant when I wear it. Would recommend to others
Amanda D.
I have been wearing this one for years! It has a strong, rich smell to it and lasts for a VERY long time! I usual opt to wear this one in the evening time. It reminds me of the fall with its warm undertones. I don't think I have been out one time where some one hasn't asked me..."what is that that you are wearing??"
Kimberly N.
Falls Church, VA
Definitely one of my favorite scents. I got the travel size recently, so I can take it to school. I am a repeat user, and this fragrance is not too pricey. It has a unique, warm scent. It stays on for hours. I spray into the air and walk through and also apply it onto my wrists. I would definitely recommend!
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this body spray constantly. The smell sticks with you throughout the day. It's a soft smell but it is enjoyable. The price is very reasonable and I would recommend this product if you like a clean and soft smell.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes. It isn't too sweet smelling or too musky but a nice blend of both. It lasts for hours without being overpowering like a lot of perfumes. And as a bonus my boyfriend loves it too. I get lots of compliments when I wear Amber Romance, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Cara B.
I just love this scent! It's smells like heaven. Not too over powering and lasts all day. I typically use it with the lotion together for that added extra touch of scent. This is a Victoria's Secret Classic in my opinion
Jennifer L.
The mist are a great last minute gift but as far as the product itself it had its downs. Some scents are way too strong in chemicals. The smell doesn't last that long either. And my skin afterwards feels very sticky.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.