BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #20 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it! I have so many of these and I can't stop buying them! They always give out good coupons and I can usually get some of them for free! The semi annual sale is a dream to me because of how cheap they are then!
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I have owned just about every scent from Victoria's Secret Body Mist collection and Amber Romance has always been my favorite. It smells warm and sweet and musky. It's pretty long lasting for a body mist especially when paired with the matching lotion.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design
Like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c
Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance. but it!!!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent very much, its an oldie but goodie of course. I have the whole set, the lotion, mist spray and body wash. Its a very neutral sweet scent that is perfect for a lot of people. I recommend this pictorial secret garden body mist to everyone
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
I've always thought Victoria secret had nice scents. This one is by far my favorite it's a sweet seductive scent but it's not so overbearing that I can't wear it daily. Also the great deals you can get at Victoria secret make it very affordable
Angely B.
Doral, FL
As usual it's has a great smell, and on my skin smell better it last all day so it's a pros! smelling good and feeling refreshind. The best thing it's the price it's not very expensive so you should try it now!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
My favorite smell by Victoria secret! Almost everything by Victoria secret smells wonderful but out of my whole collection this is the most used one. The smell stays with you most of they day and I always get compliments while wearing this.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
One of my favorites Victoria Secret splash. I use it everyday, sometimes twice a day. The smell is so good and elegant. I don't find anything bad about this product. I recommended it 100%. You should try it! :)
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
I love the scent but honestly it doesn't last very long so you'll find yourself applying a lot. For VS it isn't very expensive which is good and they're nice to have on hand when you need a little spray.
Skarlette F.
Have been wearing this fragrance forever. It is SO sexy. Great staying power. Very powdery and really sweet, but not gourmand sweet. Like grown up, spicy-sweet. I also love how I can wear this as a body spray, wear another perfume atop it, and it doesn't interfere with the perfume I'm wearing. Rare quality in any fragrance.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.