BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
It definitley has a creamy, vanilla scent to it that I like, mostly for fall and winter season. I received this in a gift set and I pretty much use all of them. Because their mists they tend to loose their scent, some will stay on you all day like this one.
Amanda O.
Topeka, KS
I received the Love Spell collection which included the body mist for a Christmas present and I really like the Love Spell one of favorites now, had never used it before. Love using right out of the shower.
I wished that the smell lasted longer, I feel liked by about mid day it is done. High recommend.
Accacia H.
Amazing smell! Not too strong and not too light either!! My mom isn't a big perfume person but she does keep two perfumes on hand, and one of them is Amber Romance (which she makes sure to stock up on) and I love the scent so much that I borrow her bottle ;)
Patricia K.
Victoria's Secret body mists are overall great literally 5/5 because all of the scents smell great the only thing I hear is that it doesn't last long but if you're like me and like take a shower with them then that thing ain't going nowhere. It is staying on my body all day. Victoria's secrets always has deals on the body mists so I say pretty affordable.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it! I have so many of these and I can't stop buying them! They always give out good coupons and I can usually get some of them for free! The semi annual sale is a dream to me because of how cheap they are then!
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I have owned just about every scent from Victoria's Secret Body Mist collection and Amber Romance has always been my favorite. It smells warm and sweet and musky. It's pretty long lasting for a body mist especially when paired with the matching lotion.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design
Like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c
Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance. but it!!!
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
If you want to have a light fresh scent Victoria's Secret body mist is the way to go These smell so yummy I used them everyday they are very gentle for my liltte ones nose I always run to Victoria secret to replenish
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent very much, its an oldie but goodie of course. I have the whole set, the lotion, mist spray and body wash. Its a very neutral sweet scent that is perfect for a lot of people. I recommend this pictorial secret garden body mist to everyone
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
I've always thought Victoria secret had nice scents. This one is by far my favorite it's a sweet seductive scent but it's not so overbearing that I can't wear it daily. Also the great deals you can get at Victoria secret make it very affordable
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.