BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
This is my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret. I was so upset when I thought that they weren't carrying it anymore but they have been lately. It has such a sweet, warm smell to it and I have never found any other one like it! I purchase multiples of it each time!
Ashley K.
Ashland city, Tn
I love Victoria's Secret body mists. I know it's an older fragrance but I really like the amber romance. The smell usually lasts quite a while for me. I've not had any issues with any of their perfumes, lotions, or body mists.
Nicole D.
Edmonton, KY
I have been using this product for more then 10 years. I love the smell. It lasts with out being
Over powering. I get many complements when I wear it. It is my husbands favorite. It is a on the high side in price. But worth it. I will and have recommended this lroduct.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Amber scent is one of the scents I like the most, I keep this one in my bathroom and whenever I feel relaxed I use it instead of using my regular perfume. It is my first time with it but I will re-puchase if I ever use it all. Victoria's Secret splashes just last so long!
Edwarlyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In summer i prefer use splash like this instead perfume or cologne, is more fresh and i can reapply without problems. I love victoria's secret splashes are very affordable, easy to carry on, love the scents and particullary this one is sweet and sexy. Recommended!
Kaitlynn A.
Livingston, Tx
I personally love this product, also just about any other product from VS. I use it daily , it stays in my purse. It's a gentle mist and it smells absolutely amazing! My friends ask to use it all the time because it smells so good! I highly recommend this product!
Deanna L.
Victoria's Secret body mist is amazing! Love carrying it around in my purse! It's not too strong but it's just enough to keep your smelling good! Such a great quality for the price! And lasts forever! I always stock up when they have sales and they last forever!
Lauren D.
They have a lot of great scents. They all stay on a very long time and I can smell them even at the end of the day. They usually have sales so you can get them for very reasonable prices. I use them almost every single day and I already bought them multiple times.
Lindsey H.
Great BUG SPRAY! Seriously! Read on a fishing and hunting blog that this stuff is the most effective to keep the bugs away, and hot dang were they ever right! If it didn't smell so sweet it'd be a lot better, but if you are trying not to get bit up, this is what you need to buy!
Patricia A.
Love these! Used these all throughout high school. I still have a few bottles that I use. My favorites were love spell and pure seduction. Those are my go to scents when I don't feel like wearing a super heavy perfume.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?