BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist

Start your review of Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
janesa g.
Henderson
I love Victoria secret this body mist smell so good it’s my favourite one when I go in the stores and they don’t have it I order it online the product was so good I would definitely buy again and I’ll recommend any one to try this body mist and the lotion to
Jennifer P.
Can I give this more than 5 stars? I find this perfume to be one of the best. The scent lasts a good while and I can smell it throughout the day. It's not necessary for me to respray and it comes in a good sized bottle and holds a lot of product. It's not strong but it's not small scented either. Its really good and I recommend it.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ah, I am so glad this is still around!

Amber Romance was one of my first true loves and fragrance purchases from VS. It’s kind of underrated (by me, anyways, since I always lean on Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist most of all) and such a bold scent. Even in mist form, it stays less like a body spray and more like an actual perfume.

I think it is the most potent of all of their usual mists and that’s what makes it stand out. A great scent!
Rosie Q.
This was my first VS mist and it opened the gateway to other fragrances in their store. I enjoyed this sweet vanilla sandalwood musk and bought it again at one point. But after a while, there are other scents that I started reaching for more. I think when you consistently use this, it becomes a little boring. I finished the last bottle and I don’t think I would repurchase just because I’m feeling other scents at the moment. But who knows, maybe in the future I might add this back in my collection since it is a lovely scent.
Ashley R.
I've been using this stuff for years now! And I love it so much. The smell is amazing, long lasting, and just a great product overall. I love giving this as gifts to all the women in my family as they all love it too.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite "classic" VS scent. I love all things vanilla scented, and this one it just perfect. It's not too strong. It's got a nice, light, sweet scent. The fragrance lingers on your clothes/body for quite a while too. It's not terribly over priced either.
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
I love my Victoria Secret’s Amber a Romance perfume. I was given this by a friend and I was a first-timer user but I loge it. It has excellent value and stays on all day! If you don’t like strong smelling perfumes though, it’s not for you. I love it though!
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview, IL
This particular scent wasn’t my favorite and i felt that i needed to reapply quite frequently and therefore was a bit disappointed. Personally I won’t be buying again and wouldn’t recommend to others either
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Victoria's Secret amber romance hand sanitizer!!!
I can't find the right product to tag because it's no longer available.
So I'm so glad I got a big bottle!
It smells amazing and does a great job.
Theresa C.
My favorite of the scents. Very light and sweet yet refreshing. Im so sad that it’s almost done. I wish the scent would stick but since it’s more of a mist you have to use a lot to really get the affect.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.