BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
This scent is in my Top 5 for VS scents. It’s such a unique and sweet scent. People always ask me what I have on when I wear it and ask where they can go get it. It is a little pricey for a body mist, but VS has frequent deals for their beauty products, so it’s not too bad when you catch one. It’ll last you a while and the scent doesn’t fade fast.
Ashley R.
I've been using this stuff for years now! And I love it so much. The smell is amazing, long lasting, and just a great product overall. I love giving this as gifts to all the women in my family as they all love it too.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite "classic" VS scent. I love all things vanilla scented, and this one it just perfect. It's not too strong. It's got a nice, light, sweet scent. The fragrance lingers on your clothes/body for quite a while too. It's not terribly over priced either.
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
I love my Victoria Secret’s Amber a Romance perfume. I was given this by a friend and I was a first-timer user but I loge it. It has excellent value and stays on all day! If you don’t like strong smelling perfumes though, it’s not for you. I love it though!
Tarmim K.
This particular scent wasn’t my favorite and i felt that i needed to reapply quite frequently and therefore was a bit disappointed. Personally I won’t be buying again and wouldn’t recommend to others either
yanna D.
I absolutely love this perfume it's my favorite scent. I always buy it for myself, it always leaves me smelling so good and feeling confident. I always get compliments about how i smell when i wear this. I really love this perfume, i buy it regularly and would most definitely recommend and am going to continue buying!!!!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Victoria's Secret amber romance hand sanitizer!!!
I can't find the right product to tag because it's no longer available.
So I'm so glad I got a big bottle!
It smells amazing and does a great job.
Theresa C.
My favorite of the scents. Very light and sweet yet refreshing. Im so sad that it’s almost done. I wish the scent would stick but since it’s more of a mist you have to use a lot to really get the affect.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my most favorite kinds of fragrances. I love when Victoria Secret has a sale I load up. The smell is very long lasting. It holds up a lot better than Bath and Body Works. I always buy a few at a time.
Amberleigh H.
Magnolia
I have this perfume and i love it. However, i couldn’t find the right perfume that i wanted to do my review on! I wanted to pick Pure Seduction! It’s my favorite VS perfume, body wash, lotion!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?