BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Ashley R.
I've been using this stuff for years now! And I love it so much. The smell is amazing, long lasting, and just a great product overall. I love giving this as gifts to all the women in my family as they all love it too.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ah, I am so glad this is still around!

Amber Romance was one of my first true loves and fragrance purchases from VS. It’s kind of underrated (by me, anyways, since I always lean on Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist most of all) and such a bold scent. Even in mist form, it stays less like a body spray and more like an actual perfume.

I think it is the most potent of all of their usual mists and that’s what makes it stand out. A great scent!
Amani 🌻.
Absolutely best scent Victoria’s Secret has and I just love it! You can not go wrong with it and it lasts much longer then the other scents. It is a very worth it product that I would recommend!
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite "classic" VS scent. I love all things vanilla scented, and this one it just perfect. It's not too strong. It's got a nice, light, sweet scent. The fragrance lingers on your clothes/body for quite a while too. It's not terribly over priced either.
Kaitlyn B.
Pelion, SC
I love my Victoria Secret’s Amber a Romance perfume. I was given this by a friend and I was a first-timer user but I loge it. It has excellent value and stays on all day! If you don’t like strong smelling perfumes though, it’s not for you. I love it though!
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
This particular scent wasn’t my favorite and i felt that i needed to reapply quite frequently and therefore was a bit disappointed. Personally I won’t be buying again and wouldn’t recommend to others either
yanna D.
I absolutely love this perfume it's my favorite scent. I always buy it for myself, it always leaves me smelling so good and feeling confident. I always get compliments about how i smell when i wear this. I really love this perfume, i buy it regularly and would most definitely recommend and am going to continue buying!!!!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Victoria's Secret amber romance hand sanitizer!!!
I can't find the right product to tag because it's no longer available.
So I'm so glad I got a big bottle!
It smells amazing and does a great job.
Theresa C.
My favorite of the scents. Very light and sweet yet refreshing. Im so sad that it’s almost done. I wish the scent would stick but since it’s more of a mist you have to use a lot to really get the affect.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my most favorite kinds of fragrances. I love when Victoria Secret has a sale I load up. The smell is very long lasting. It holds up a lot better than Bath and Body Works. I always buy a few at a time.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?

Amazon