BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #61 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Aloha Pink Vibrant & Beachy All-Over Body Mist

Cassidy H.
I really love PINKs body mists. I prefer their perfumes and body mist over most of my other brands. This scent is very tropical and comes in a cute bottle. I love wearing this at the beach. I enjoy this a lot.
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken , SC
I love all scents by the PINk brand. I have a lot of expensive brands but I always grab one of the pinks. This one smells like summer time on a beach. Not to strong but lasts all day.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
One of my favorite fragrances. I grew up by the beach so, when I had to relocate more inland I definitely missed the beach. This has a faint smell and feel of the beach. While I try to go as often as possible, this definitely takes me back home. I can wear it all year long. Must have.
Brooke E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brand of perfume. This particular scent smells amazing and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. It smells like you're on a beach and the price is extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others and will continue to buy it.
Megan Z.
I have three of these that I bought a long time ago and they've lasted me for a few years. I love the smell but it doesn't last very long, I'd have to keep on reapplying it. It's in a nice bottle, wish it wasn't plastic. I would recommend it to others.
Sandi T.
I like this body mist it has a nice fresh smell to it . I think it is decently priced . I've bought it a few times . Sometimes my mom likes to borrow it even haha! It doesn't last as long as a perfume since it's a mist but I still like it .
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite summery body mists when I go out. You get a lot of product that should last a long time with conservative use. It's a fun smell that is great at the beach. It can be a bit strong but use lightly and you should be fine. Great product!
Perla G.
This Victoria secret body mist is very cute Nice bottle spells so fruity love it because it's long lasting and it helps you through the day the scent is like you being in Hawaii and I would recommended to my my sisters
Roxana D.
I love love this !i prefer sprays over lotion most of the summer because you don't sweat it out!now that winter is around he corner I just spray it on my clothes or even car because I can't get enough of it
Taylor D.
Columbus, OH
I enjoy other Victoria Secret frangrances, but PINK seems to be very strong and overpowering. It is cute for teenage girls to start with, but overtime it is too much! I would use it in small quantities! Bath and Body may be the way to go though if you are looking for cheap body mists.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
What does this smell like?