BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction, Passion Struck and Love Spell Body Mist & Lotion Gift Set 125ml x 6 see more...

• Who thinks VS needs to lower their prices??? 224 Answers
  • Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret PINK sales starts tomorrow f...1 Answers
  • Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?7 Answers
Victoria's Secret
  • "They do have good quality things and the fact that I was able to find a strapless bra that actually stayed up during dance competitions was huge!" in 204 reviews
  • "And the panties I can't say more about the panties and bras I don't buy anywhere but vs for my undergarments and they're so comfy cute and great quality!" in 199 reviews
  • "I have used the beauty products, fragrances, under garments, sweats, yoga pants, shoes, jeans, hoodies... Ect, I literally love everything." in 180 reviews
  • "I love their body sprays I can not wear perfume or body sprays from any other brand as they all give me a headache but for some reason VS ones do not thankfully." in 165 reviews
  • "I think their bras are the best - they last a long time, is so comfortable and there are just so many styles... anyone could find one they like." in 164 reviews
Quashea M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I adore Victoria secret, Ive been shopping with them sense my teenage years I think most of the items are high priced but then again some are reasonably priced. I've  been in love with their body mist and lotions and also a few select purfumes for a long time, My all time favorite use to be love spell but it quickly became everyones signature scent...These days im still loving Amber romance most people complain about the quality but this formula never changed in my opinion still smells just as nice as I remember....Back to love spell, VS has came out with 3 remixes of the orginal and I love them all!! Which are Love addict, Love spell lace, and Love spell wrapped...

Love spell addict: Blood orange and pomergrante are the notes I get...It smells like a toned down fruit but not to fruity girly scent it does last it you layer with lotion,I really like but not my favorite

Love spell lace: Smells amazing! If you like musky sweet feminine scents, The musk is not strong or stinky at all the notes I get from it are Light airy vanilla, cotton candy, and a hint of fruit , this is a rich gourmet fragrance and even if over sprayed it's not obnoxious...Puts you in the mind of aquolina pink sugar with it's own spin on it. Absolutely adore♡ Warm sensual type of vibe

Love spell wrapped: Wrapped and lace are a tie in my book they both hold their own within their own right lol...Wrapped is the bomb! I'm gonna hoard this one, The scent smells clean but not strong if thay makea sense, The notes are cranberry and vanilla and of course a hint of the orginal love spell but a nicer toned down kind! Not watery toned down either it still packs a punch but it has a nice twist to it, I do smell all the notes listedand they meah together very well, for once in a frangrance vanilla doest hit you first (and im a big fan of vanilla) You get the cranberry mized with the love spell while the vanilla sits elegantly in the background.

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This like a gals dream come true!! All the bras, panties, lingerie, perfume, and so much more, that you could ever want. The cost of items in the store and online makes it easy for the penny pincher as well as the big spender to buy. The variety is AMAZING! So whether you’re looking for a t-shirt bra or a bra to wear on your wedding day, you can find it all at Victoria’s Secret. The lingerie is to die for, but there seems to be a much bigger variety to choose from at their online store though. They have outfits to sleep in, workout in, and to show off for your Huband in. They have so many perfumes and lotions to choose from, that it makes it HARD to narrow it down, but that’s not a bad thing because theyre ALL supreme! The employees are very knowledgeable about the items they have and provide. If you’re unsure of your correct bra size, they’ll take you to dressing room, measure you, and then match you to the correct size bra with the right fit for free!! They have sales running all of the time, so you’re hardly ever going to pay full price for an item. I just love when I walk out of That store with a bunch of pink bags!! Whether you’re a man or woman, I highly recommend Victoria’s Secret to anyone looking for that special sexy something.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Other more...
I can honestly say that I went through a phase where I had PINK written on every single thing I owned, from my underwear to my bra to my sweatshirts. But now, not so much.

I think the quality of their lines (yoga in particular) is drastically decreasing. I used to live in their yoga pants, but now it seems whenever I buy a pair, it has holes in it after 2 washes. Why would I want to pay that much for yogas when I can get the same quality at Target or Walmart and pay half the price for one at Victoria’s Secret?

I have learned that nothing truly runs to size here. It’s either extremely oversized (an xsmall someone a size large/xlarge could wear) or about 2 sizes too small. There’s no in between, which makes ordering online a bit of a hassle because you never know how something will fit.

I think their lines are aimed more at preteens and teenagers than anything, in my opinion, who is over the age of 25 and wants to wear some bright colors with the words “PINK” or “Victoria’s Secret” written across it? I am definitely not knocking anyone who does - but I think that they should have a few more things that are aimed towards people who are older and still want to be comfy and lounge in their clothes.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Welp,.... I still buy my bras and underwear here because I like the fit and quality. But the customer service and good deals have SEVERELY declined over the past year or so. They don’t send “free underwear with purchase” coupons in the mail anymore, which kinda takes away my reason to walk in the store to begin with. I would walk in because of the coupon, and walk out with several bags of my new goodies. So it’s not like they were losing money, because I always purchased something with my coupon,.... Not too sure about that business strategy, VS. You’re losing big money over a $10 pair of underwear. I definitely don’t shop here anymore unless I need to, and I’m less inclined to pick up random things that catch my eye in store. Plus the few coupons that I still got were rejected by store manager after store manager,... VS added all this fine print that made it impossible to use them. Online/phone support wasn’t any help at all. Bad customer service ruins a shopping experience for me, and after a year of decline, it’s safe to say what used to be one of my favorite stores is just mediocre now.
Erin M.
Delaware , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Worst customer service ever! I’ve shopped exclusively at Victoria Secret for most of my life and never had an issue, until recently... I ordered a bra online to pick up in store. First, I didn’t get a confirmation or instructions on pick up, so I finally decided to stop by the mall to see what I needed to do. I was told, I waited too long and they’d sent it back. They offered to reorder it for me but not for the sale price. I was told my card would be credited once it was received in the warehouse. 3 weeks later, no credit! I called today and after speaking to an angry, short tempered agent who advised me she was going credit back $40 of the $43 I was charged I tried again to explain that I hadn’t received anything and I asked again for the full amount to be credited. After a few moments of silence she said, “it’s done, is there anything else you need.” In the most annoyed tone ever. I asked her to clarify what was done, I’m really hoping I get my money back... I’m never shopping at Victoria Secret again!
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
Sure VS is pricy, but they also have good sales.
As a VIP card holder I get even more the coupons.
I don't think I own under garments that aren't VS.
This is a type of store that you want to set aside money for, when you can.
The comfort that the clothes bring is like walking around in a comforter, the lipstick is superb quality, their fragrances are of a different relm ranging from fruity to sexy and the lingerie is definitely something you want to have tucked away for that special date night!
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
Victoria’s Secret has a mediocre range of lingerie, bras, and underwear. There are ALOT of new and cute styles but they REALLY lack in their sizing. I haven’t been able to purchase a bra from their brand since I was in my teens. Their consultants constantly try to shove big chested girls into bras that do not fit well, just to make a sale. I’m sure if they expanded their lines to be more inclusive in size, they would flourish even more than they are now
Annie K.
Solon, OH
Review for: Gift, VICTORIA'S SECRET, Other more...
OMG!!!!!!! I Love shopping at VIctoria's Secret and Pink! Their bras, undies, and lingerie are all so cute!!!!  Victoria's Secret and  Victoria's Secret PINK can be really expensive, but buying clothes from these stores is definitely worth it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
Although pricey at times, Victoria’s Secret consistently produces quality products in bulk quantities. I can appreciate the often intricate designs of lace patterning and unique lingerie pieces. I would recommend to most, but the largest size catered to is a DDD, which restricts many.
Flavia R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I was never the girly type to shop at VS, but since now I have a BF he buy me things here💓now I’m addicted because of him. They have really great stuff here & all are very affordable. My favorite purchase from here is the VS book bags I just recently order online💝I would totally recommend this to everyone out there, even if it’s a guy trying to buy things for his girl. This is a great place to come☺️
Tara G.
Who thinks VS needs to lower their prices???
Kristi C.
Does anyone else find this store WAY overpriced?
Erin P.
Don't you guys love getting coupons from them in the mail? Especially the free panty coupons!
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
It's so pricey but if I save up money is it worh it?
Michelle E.
What's your favorite VS product?!