Top Questions See all 6,616 Q&A
- "They do have good quality things and the fact that I was able to find a strapless bra that actually stayed up during dance competitions was huge!" in 204 reviews
- "And the panties I can't say more about the panties and bras I don't buy anywhere but vs for my undergarments and they're so comfy cute and great quality!" in 199 reviews
- "I have used the beauty products, fragrances, under garments, sweats, yoga pants, shoes, jeans, hoodies... Ect, I literally love everything." in 180 reviews
- "I love their body sprays I can not wear perfume or body sprays from any other brand as they all give me a headache but for some reason VS ones do not thankfully." in 165 reviews
- "I think their bras are the best - they last a long time, is so comfortable and there are just so many styles... anyone could find one they like." in 164 reviews
Love spell addict: Blood orange and pomergrante are the notes I get...It smells like a toned down fruit but not to fruity girly scent it does last it you layer with lotion,I really like but not my favorite
Love spell lace: Smells amazing! If you like musky sweet feminine scents, The musk is not strong or stinky at all the notes I get from it are Light airy vanilla, cotton candy, and a hint of fruit , this is a rich gourmet fragrance and even if over sprayed it's not obnoxious...Puts you in the mind of aquolina pink sugar with it's own spin on it. Absolutely adore♡ Warm sensual type of vibe
Love spell wrapped: Wrapped and lace are a tie in my book they both hold their own within their own right lol...Wrapped is the bomb! I'm gonna hoard this one, The scent smells clean but not strong if thay makea sense, The notes are cranberry and vanilla and of course a hint of the orginal love spell but a nicer toned down kind! Not watery toned down either it still packs a punch but it has a nice twist to it, I do smell all the notes listedand they meah together very well, for once in a frangrance vanilla doest hit you first (and im a big fan of vanilla) You get the cranberry mized with the love spell while the vanilla sits elegantly in the background.
I think the quality of their lines (yoga in particular) is drastically decreasing. I used to live in their yoga pants, but now it seems whenever I buy a pair, it has holes in it after 2 washes. Why would I want to pay that much for yogas when I can get the same quality at Target or Walmart and pay half the price for one at Victoria’s Secret?
I have learned that nothing truly runs to size here. It’s either extremely oversized (an xsmall someone a size large/xlarge could wear) or about 2 sizes too small. There’s no in between, which makes ordering online a bit of a hassle because you never know how something will fit.
I think their lines are aimed more at preteens and teenagers than anything, in my opinion, who is over the age of 25 and wants to wear some bright colors with the words “PINK” or “Victoria’s Secret” written across it? I am definitely not knocking anyone who does - but I think that they should have a few more things that are aimed towards people who are older and still want to be comfy and lounge in their clothes.
The bralette I'm wearing in this picture is so comfortable. I'm able to wear it under loose t shirts and the strappy accents add a little extra something to make it super cute!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos