BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #26 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction, Passion Struck and Love Spell Body Mist & Lotion Gift Set 125ml x 6 see more...

• Who thinks VS needs to lower their prices??? 224 Answers
  • Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret PINK sales starts tomorrow f...1 Answers
  • Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?7 Answers
Victoria's Secret
  • "They do have good quality things and the fact that I was able to find a strapless bra that actually stayed up during dance competitions was huge!" in 204 reviews
  • "And the panties I can't say more about the panties and bras I don't buy anywhere but vs for my undergarments and they're so comfy cute and great quality!" in 199 reviews
  • "I have used the beauty products, fragrances, under garments, sweats, yoga pants, shoes, jeans, hoodies... Ect, I literally love everything." in 180 reviews
  • "I love their body sprays I can not wear perfume or body sprays from any other brand as they all give me a headache but for some reason VS ones do not thankfully." in 165 reviews
  • "I think their bras are the best - they last a long time, is so comfortable and there are just so many styles... anyone could find one they like." in 164 reviews
Quashea M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I adore Victoria secret, Ive been shopping with them sense my teenage years I think most of the items are high priced but then again some are reasonably priced. I've  been in love with their body mist and lotions and also a few select purfumes for a long time, My all time favorite use to be love spell but it quickly became everyones signature scent...These days im still loving Amber romance most people complain about the quality but this formula never changed in my opinion still smells just as nice as I remember....Back to love spell, VS has came out with 3 remixes of the orginal and I love them all!! Which are Love addict, Love spell lace, and Love spell wrapped...

Love spell addict: Blood orange and pomergrante are the notes I get...It smells like a toned down fruit but not to fruity girly scent it does last it you layer with lotion,I really like but not my favorite

Love spell lace: Smells amazing! If you like musky sweet feminine scents, The musk is not strong or stinky at all the notes I get from it are Light airy vanilla, cotton candy, and a hint of fruit , this is a rich gourmet fragrance and even if over sprayed it's not obnoxious...Puts you in the mind of aquolina pink sugar with it's own spin on it. Absolutely adore♡ Warm sensual type of vibe

Love spell wrapped: Wrapped and lace are a tie in my book they both hold their own within their own right lol...Wrapped is the bomb! I'm gonna hoard this one, The scent smells clean but not strong if thay makea sense, The notes are cranberry and vanilla and of course a hint of the orginal love spell but a nicer toned down kind! Not watery toned down either it still packs a punch but it has a nice twist to it, I do smell all the notes listedand they meah together very well, for once in a frangrance vanilla doest hit you first (and im a big fan of vanilla) You get the cranberry mized with the love spell while the vanilla sits elegantly in the background.

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Other more...
I can honestly say that I went through a phase where I had PINK written on every single thing I owned, from my underwear to my bra to my sweatshirts. But now, not so much.

I think the quality of their lines (yoga in particular) is drastically decreasing. I used to live in their yoga pants, but now it seems whenever I buy a pair, it has holes in it after 2 washes. Why would I want to pay that much for yogas when I can get the same quality at Target or Walmart and pay half the price for one at Victoria’s Secret?

I have learned that nothing truly runs to size here. It’s either extremely oversized (an xsmall someone a size large/xlarge could wear) or about 2 sizes too small. There’s no in between, which makes ordering online a bit of a hassle because you never know how something will fit.

I think their lines are aimed more at preteens and teenagers than anything, in my opinion, who is over the age of 25 and wants to wear some bright colors with the words “PINK” or “Victoria’s Secret” written across it? I am definitely not knocking anyone who does - but I think that they should have a few more things that are aimed towards people who are older and still want to be comfy and lounge in their clothes.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Welp,.... I still buy my bras and underwear here because I like the fit and quality. But the customer service and good deals have SEVERELY declined over the past year or so. They don’t send “free underwear with purchase” coupons in the mail anymore, which kinda takes away my reason to walk in the store to begin with. I would walk in because of the coupon, and walk out with several bags of my new goodies. So it’s not like they were losing money, because I always purchased something with my coupon,.... Not too sure about that business strategy, VS. You’re losing big money over a $10 pair of underwear. I definitely don’t shop here anymore unless I need to, and I’m less inclined to pick up random things that catch my eye in store. Plus the few coupons that I still got were rejected by store manager after store manager,... VS added all this fine print that made it impossible to use them. Online/phone support wasn’t any help at all. Bad customer service ruins a shopping experience for me, and after a year of decline, it’s safe to say what used to be one of my favorite stores is just mediocre now.
Yifan B.
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I have been a quite loyal customer with VS so I opened a credit card with them. However, since then my nightmare started. I checked my statement on Feb. 3rd and paid $29 for a purchase that I made on late Dec. So the credit statement showed that I paid off everything. Until April, I received a phone call saying that I owe them $90 because they issued a late fee the day after I paid my bill and started charging me for late fees for the first late fee they issued which did not show up on my account at all when I paid my statement. So basically I paid $90 for nothing. I called and talked to a supervisor. She repeatedly said yes the late fee showed up later than you paid it but you didn't check after that. She talked like she was so superior to me. So I closed my account and I am forever done with VS. I will make sure people know about my experience and don't open any credit card with you.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
Victoria's Secret has the longest lasting bras. They are made beautifully and the quality is amazing. They have so many items to choose from. Bathing suits, night clothes, lingerie, casual and more. They are a little pricey but worth it. Victoria's Secret also has amazing body sprays, lotions and etc. The price is reasonable for the quality of their products.. I love everything from Victoria secret! From their tees, sweaters,nightwear, perfumes/lotions, glosses, and of course the lingerie. Their items are very nice quality and very long lasting. I love that you can also find so many different styles of lingerie. In love! Best place for undergarments, clothes and perfume! There is always a sale going on. I’ve got something from every line they have! They never fail to have classy and sexy lines
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I love everything from Victoria secret! From their tees, sweaters,nightwear, perfumes/lotions, glosses, and of course the lingerie. Their items are very nice quality and very long lasting. I love that you can also find so many different styles of lingerie. There is always something for everyone! Sizing can be a little difficult sometimes! They are not very consistent on sizes foe lingerie. But when you purchase some you won’t be disappointed. They also have sales which is super great. When it comes to their lotions/perfumes they have a good selection to choose from. They all are sweet smelling & just a few sprays of it wears all day! I highly recommend this store!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This like a gals dream come true!! All the bras, panties, lingerie, perfume, and so much more, that you could ever want. The cost of items in the store and online makes it easy for the penny pincher as well as the big spender to buy. The variety is AMAZING! So whether you’re looking for a t-shirt bra or a bra to wear on your wedding day, you can find it all at Victoria’s Secret. The lingerie is to die for, but there seems to be a much bigger variety to choose from at their online store though. They have outfits to sleep in, workout in, and to show off for your Huband in. They have so many perfumes and lotions to choose from, that it makes it HARD to narrow it down, but that’s not a bad thing because theyre ALL supreme! The employees are very knowledgeable about the items they have and provide. If you’re unsure of your correct bra size, they’ll take you to dressing room, measure you, and then match you to the correct size bra with the right fit for free!! They have sales running all of the time, so you’re hardly ever going to pay full price for an item. I just love when I walk out of That store with a bunch of pink bags!! Whether you’re a man or woman, I highly recommend Victoria’s Secret to anyone looking for that special sexy something.
Tiffany D.
Inman
I don't like victoria's secret they just don't appeal to me. I love their bras, don't get me wrong. But the bottoms are the problem. They don't sell the kind that I like and their prices are outrageous! I like to be able to wear bikinis and they don't sell them. Their underwear is sized wrong and they just are not comfortable. I can't stand them. Their bras cost way too much. I can get the same bra at Belk or JCPenny for 15$ that I can at Victoria's secret and I think that that is just ridiculous. They have cute stuff, don't get me wrong. Their bottoms are just not me and their prices are way too high.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love Victoria Secrets. They have a HUGE section of lingerie, sleepwear, sports wear, intimates, and so much more! Plus, they have a great rewards program and I’m an Angel Card member so I get inside scoop on great deals, giveaways and much much more! I definitely recommend shopping with them and check out their rewards program!
Ali G.
Review for: VICTORIA'S SECRET more...
I only buy my bras and underwear here. Last summer I bought a bunch of bralettes when they were buy one get one 50% off and the one pictured is my favorite. I also used my $20 off coupons on these purchases so I spent next to nothing and bought about 6 bras in total.

The bralette I'm wearing in this picture is so comfortable. I'm able to wear it under loose t shirts and the strappy accents add a little extra something to make it super cute!
Tara G.
Who thinks VS needs to lower their prices???
Kristi C.
Does anyone else find this store WAY overpriced?
Erin P.
Don't you guys love getting coupons from them in the mail? Especially the free panty coupons!
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
It's so pricey but if I save up money is it worh it?
Michelle E.
What's your favorite VS product?!