BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction, Passion Struck and Love Spell Body Mist & Lotion Gift Set 125ml x 6 see more...

Reviews (12086)
  • "They do have good quality things and the fact that I was able to find a strapless bra that actually stayed up during dance competitions was huge!" in 204 reviews
  • "And the panties I can't say more about the panties and bras I don't buy anywhere but vs for my undergarments and they're so comfy cute and great quality!" in 199 reviews
  • "I have used the beauty products, fragrances, under garments, sweats, yoga pants, shoes, jeans, hoodies... Ect, I literally love everything." in 180 reviews
  • "I love their body sprays I can not wear perfume or body sprays from any other brand as they all give me a headache but for some reason VS ones do not thankfully." in 165 reviews
  • "I think their bras are the best - they last a long time, is so comfortable and there are just so many styles... anyone could find one they like." in 164 reviews
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I shop at Victoria Secret all the time. Exclusively in store. I don't want to pay shipping and VS clothes run small. I like to try on the items in store. They are the only brand of bra that works for me. I've tried many other bras that were cheaper but they always had issues. many are lumpy, saggy, have too much fabric, poke me in the armpits with wire, have padding (Im already huge, don't need that) or are uncomfortable on the shoulders. I wear a large cup and need underwire, thin straps that don't cut my shoulders and I like to have a a gore (the piece in between the cups) that lies flat on my torso. I love Body by Victoria bras. They are smooth cups with enough fabric so your nipple doesn't show through but not padded if you don't like padding. They have a huge variety of styles and fabrics, including lace. I LOVE their bras. They wear well, maintain shape after washing and last a long time. Theres only one time when I don't wear their items...when I'm nursing.
So, Just a suggestion to my VS CEO'S.... make nursing bras and your golden. Your reputation is just for young girls and models who want to feel sexy. Make your brand more appealing to the"NORMAL WOMAN". We have fat rolls and babies sometimes. Make awesome nursing bras that maintain your good reputation and quality and you'll get even more business.
The prices can be really high but I usually wait until a great sale to buy.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Fashionista Expert
I adore Victoria's Secret. You can always find something that you can use for yourself or even find a great gift for someone else. From the moment you walk in the store, the employee's are usually very friendly and willing to help you find whatever you need. Whether you need to get a bra fitted or find the perfect bridal shower gift for your best friend or a cute outfit to workout in, they can help! Another great thing is the coupons they offer! If you have a credit card with them, give them your address and phone number in store or register online then you can start getting coupons on a regular basis (i.e. free panties, a birthday gift coupon, other coupons), plus they have semi-annual sales where you can really stock up on fragrances, body washes, lotions, sprays, panties, bra's, etc. The only drawback I can really say is they can be somewhat pricey with their regular priced items, but you are paying for a well made product. Also, if you need larger sized bra's it may be harder to find a good supportive bra in your size. All in all Victoria's Secret is an excellent place to shop!! Truly a girly girls store. You will see what I mean when you get your gorgeous pink and black Victoria's Secret Bag with the pretty pink tissue!!
Imaan R.
Morton Grove, IL
The customer service that I receive EVERY TIME that I walk into their OLD ORCHARD MALL, IL location is appalling. Every single associate, down to the store manager (Patrick) is a total and complete jerk. They are not interested in helping the customers at all, instead they would rather stand at the cash wrap and gossip about the customers WHILE THEY ARE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. How is Patrick allowed to be the store manager when he has such little regard or respect for his customers that he can stand in front of them and make fun of them? For what exactly? For asking to order an item online because his store was so messy, I could not find the item I came in for after spending half an hour wandering around the store searching for it (no help offered by the associates by the way- they were too busy socializing with each other!)? And then he has the nerve to go up to the associate at the cash wrap, look at me, then at the associate, smirk and say "you enjoying time with your favorite type of customer?". EXCUSE ME?! This kind of childish behavior from a STORE MANAGER?! They have hit a new low.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
A couple of years ago I would have given VS 5 stars, but unfortunately the quality on some products has noticeably decreased. Particularly certain bras/lingerie/sleepwear. However, VS has stepped up its activewear game and is now releasing super cute styles that are reminiscent of my fave Lululemon. I prefer their bras over Lulu, which is saying a lot. The fit of The Incredible is superb, and I especially love the front-zip variation. They have incredible (get it) support for high-intensity workouts, while avoiding the dreaded 'uni-boob' that is common in many brands of activewear. The new medium support bras that are being released are so cute with unique, strappy variations. I can't help but think they are copying Lulu, but I don't mind since I love it and the front looks as great as the back! On another note, the only bras I buy from VS now are the Body by Victoria and occasionally Dream Angels. Check out the super soft short PJ set for summer and fireside PJs for winter... they are so cozy and adorable!
Ashley C.
Fashionista Expert
I love Victoria's Secret, have for many years, like so many others. My biggest complaint over the years has been customer service, some employees in stores I've been to have been so rude, judgmental and downright mean. One time, an employee called her manager because upon looking at me, she assumed my credit card was stolen. I've been followed around because employees have judged me on the way I dress. I work, I don't need to steal. Making underhanded comments about how "VS isn't for weirdos" is immature, childish and says everything about your character, not mine. Anyhow, I love the selection and especially the PINK collection, prices do tend to be outrageous, but that's to be expected. Quality is usually pretty good, only ever had to return one item. The makeup isn't that great, the lip glosses are kind of tacky. Perfumes are amazing smelling, I've only had two that have the lasting power I expect. I'm not crazy about the bras, I'll go to Frederick's for those.
Lacy H.
Love the products hate the image - So i'm going to be completely honest here. While, I'm a big fan of their body fragrances and lingerie. I really am not a fan of the image they try to push on women. This is why I'm 50/50 with this brand. But all that aside. Let me just focus on the products. So a lot of their products I have received as gifts. And absolutely LOVE them. They offer a great selection of lingerie, cosmetics, lounge and atheltic wear and more. I have wore everything from Vanilla Lace to Pure Seduction as well as PINK. Their fragrances are light and not as potent as some of your designer brands which fits my style perfectly. Also their lingerie is long-lasting and comes in a variety of different styles and colors to fit anyone's own personal needs. Though I do agree with some of you out there. The bras can be a little overpriced. But, over all i think this brand is pretty awesome. Though, their advertising could be better.
Jennifer S.
I used to be a Victoria's Secret addict back in high school. Basically all my paychecks went to shopping sprees for their clothing and bras. It wasn't until a few years ago, around the time I had kids, that I realized how expensive and overpriced VS is! I personally would never spend $50 on one bra anymore. And their products aren't the best of quality; I have some old lace bras from VS that have really unraveled and look terrible. I've bought cheap bras from Forever 21 and Aerie for $10 or $15 that have held up so much better and still look almost brand new after more than a year of washings. One thing I still like about VS is their perfumes; during the holiday season they have great sales on their fragrances and they're usually beautifully packaged and smell good. I would say it's not worth buying anything from VS besides the perfumes unless you've got the money for it. Overpriced and poor quality.
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
Anyone else get a new bra or underwear and instantly feel like a Victoria Secret model walking down the runway?

Sure they're pricey, but I've never ever bought a product I thought wasn't worth it or met the expectations. They also offer great promotions and sales- you just need to be on the lookout for them!!

I've tried their beauty (remember when VS eyeshadow was a thing??), glosses (honestly what girl hasn't?), perfume and body mists, shower line, athletic line (my favorite sports bra I've ever owned was a $15 pink VS sports bra), swim line (RIP), and of course their bras and underwear. Everything is always made of amazing material, lasts, and looks great
For reference, I am rather small chested and even their unlined bras work beautifully for me. I'm also a medium in everything else.

If you're looking for high quality bras, underwear, or lingerie- look no further, VS has got you covered.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Their products look good, but honestly I don't think the quality is worth the price. It's not that the quality of their products are bad, it just isn't much better than any other store out there that sells undergarments. I really only shop here when I have a coupon or they're having a sale. My biggest gripe about this company though is the fact that they don't have a lot of options for women with large breasts (I'm a 34DDD) and it's even worse in the stores when it comes to this. Usually if I find a bra I like in the store, they don't carry anything larger than a D, or of I'm lucky a DD, so then I have to order it in my size through their website IF they even have that style in my size at all. Their one saving grace is that they offer free shipping if you order online through their physical store.
Logan Lynn R.
I only take one star away because the prices they charge are totally inflated, they probably cost $5 to make at scale. YET...no one does bras like Vicky's.

Here's my favorite: BOMBSHELL Add-2-Cups Multi-Way Push-Up Bra

This bra looks like just a strapless on the rack but it comes with like 10 different types of straps & extenders for the Five ways to wear it classic, crossback, strapless, halter or one-strap. Soft yet substantial padding really does add 2 cup sizes so that's basically AWESOME. My favorite part is a sticky grippy yet comfy, no-slip liner on the sides that holds your girls where they should be for hours. I've had one of these bras for probably 5 years & the grips are still in perfect working condition & I never feel them when it's on.
Tara G.
Who thinks VS needs to lower their prices???
Kristi C.
Does anyone else find this store WAY overpriced?
Erin P.
Don't you guys love getting coupons from them in the mail? Especially the free panty coupons!
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
It's so pricey but if I save up money is it worh it?
Michelle E.
What's your favorite VS product?!