Victoria's deco Japanese Anime Cosplay Accessories One Piece-Chopper Wallet/Purse uploaded by Krystalynn P.Victoria's deco Japanese Anime Cosplay Accessories One Piece-Chopper Wallet/Purse uploaded by Adriana P.

BY VICTORIA'S DECO

• Victoria's deco Japanese Anime Cosplay Accessories One Pi...1 Answers
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
I scanned a bottle of Smirnoff not sure why this popped up instead so I'm not sure which item to review.. If reviewing Smirnoff the drink is quite amazing in itself. If review this Japanese items then I wouldn't know what to put because I'm not sure what it is.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I love these. Way better than Mike's or the baccardi. We tend to buy the party packs and I get all of the watermelon and apple, and my boyfriend gets the raspberry and original flavors. Always a great thing to bring to your friends' BBQs or get togethers.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
This is a great drink for a light drinker. It tastes great not real strong. Drink like it is or mix with something else either way you will love it.
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
Great light drink! Reminds me of hot summer nights. Light in alcoholic taste. It's good for someone that doesn't like alcohol taste.
Natacha N.
Love this beverage!! It tastes amazing I can have one everyday even though I shouldn’t. I get a gentle buzz and it lasts. I haven’t tried the other flavors but the original is my fave Oribe for the past 20 years.