BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA'S SECRET VERY SEXY 2.5 EDP SP FOR WOMEN see more...

Joanna m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Sexy is Very Very Sexy smelling. It's my signature scent when I'm around my guy. Well it was until the new scent "Night" came out. Either way it's one of my faves. I love how it isn't over powering. And it stays on all day even if I'm super busy.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes on the market. It's super affordable and smells amazing and sensual. It lasts a long time and it's not too strong for me. It's also the only perfume that won't give me a migraine!
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this scent. It's one of the few that go great with my body chemistry. This is also one of my favorite "go to" perfume scents. It's not strong and not to lite.
Christina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so good and lasts! I definitely recommend this perfume to everyone. I know friends who have worn this perfume for years, as well as myself!
Pamela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice fragrance. Not to strong or over powering. And it is a good price for what it is worth. But everyone knows you can not just have 1 perfume from VS
drue l.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this ! stays on for long and is very very sexy , it's one of those sprays that makes you feel sexy