MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml

Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml

by Victoria's Secret

Addicted to you. A total rush, this electric scent has fresh energy, playful florals and sexy spice for an intoxicating high.

Victoria's Secret Crush Eau de Parfum has Pink peppercorn, Treasure peony and Ashok flower.

I just would like to know if there is any good drug store brands similar to The Crush perfume by Victoria Secret? It’s my absolute favorite so I’d like to be able to have something similar scent wise to [product:victorias-secret-crush-eau-de-parfum] when really tight on cash.
What perfume are you wearing today?!? Today it is [product:victorias-secret-crush-eau-de-parfum]
[product:victorias-secret-crush-eau-de-parfum] I have 2 VS perfumes, Crush and Tease. On BOTH of these bottles, the little pom-pom that you squeeze to spray the perfume..... It's broken! All that comes out is air and no perfume. Does anyone have this same problem? Is it possible to purchase a separate pom-pom? If so, where?
Start your review of Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Kim R.
Lake Forest, CA
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Kim R.
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Kim R.
I moved away from my hometown, where my Mom still lives. After being near my Moma all of my life, now I get homesick and miss her very much. After going back home to visit her, she had this Victoria's Secret Crush perfume sitting on her dresser. I sprayed it and fell in love with it. She gave it to me. Luckily, she'd just bought it, so it was a full bottle still. YAY for me! It is so feminine, light, and sweet! It has a fruity smell to me, and of course, I fell in love with it since I love gourmand scents. It makes you feel young, free and revived. Even though it gives off a youthful vibe, it's not only for younger people, but anyone of any age can wear and enjoy this. Besides this being a sassy, sweet, and sexy fragrance, it also has a longtime staying power and will last you all day long! So, not only do I like it because of the scent but because it's sentimental to me. So, this fun, fruity fragrance is now one of my very favorites as it's nostalgic to me. So, now every time I wear it, it reminds me of my Moma, and since I'm over 2300 miles away from her now, I cherish this perfume even more. It is very special to me because my Moma had given this to me. And it is one perfume I will continue to buy, not only for nostalgic reasons but because it smells especially divine! ~~~Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NY
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Samantha G.
I loveeee this scent!! It's the perfect summer smell. Not too much, if any, coconut n those expected "summery" smells. Its fresh n uplifting ive used our last summer n this summer n stil have a bit left in my travel mist!
Amanda S.
Forest
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is a hard one to rate. It smells just amazing, BUT I can’t get the pouf to spritz anything out. Usually unscrew the top and dab it on myself. Idk if maybe mine is just defective but part of the reason I chose this was because of the cute vintage pouf. Shame really.
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Kristen K.
One of the best scents! It is a sweet aroma that actually has a long lasting all day effect!
Grace A.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Grace A.
I love the smell, very girly. A little bit goes a long way, no need to spray to much because you might smell good but will seem like you just poured the whole bottle on yourself.
Michelle K.
Wausau, WI
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Michelle K.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
My favorite perfume! My husband absolutely loves the smell of this as well. The bottle is so pretty and the pump adds a touch of vintage quality. I’ll definitely be buying it again and recommend it to all my friends. 💕
Maria Z.
Turlock , CA
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Maria Z.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Light and sexy scent not overbearing, lasts all day! I’m totally in love with their scents! Pricey but you can find on sale on certain days of the year! Super worth it! The packaging and bottle are super cute!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
A fresh, sweet, lovely smell and the bottle is absolutely stunning. I also love the price!
Graciela S.
miami
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Graciela S.
Muy rico suave de olor agradable lo tengo por mucho tiempo su color es como de leche rosada tiene un rico fijador yes de olor rico dulce
Christine P.
O Fallon, MO
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Christine P.
Smells great but the bottle is awkward to hold and use the ball to spray. The scent lasts a long time. I would change the bottle design; the spray bulb comes off my bottle (see pic) and requires some finagling to get it to spray which is disappointing because I really like the perfume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rissy M.
Cuba, NY
il y a 2 ans
selena M. il y a 2 ans
I have found some good imitation VS scents at Big lots. They have them in rollerballs that are perfect for your purse, and the scent actually lasts quite a while!
Rebecca M.
il y a 3 ans
Victoria Secret Victoria Secret Crush eau de parfum - 50 ml I have 2 VS perfumes, Crush and Tease. On BOTH of these bottles, the little pom-pom that you squeeze to spray the perfume..... It's broken! All that comes out is air and no perfume. Does anyone have this same problem? Is it possible to purchase a separate pom-pom? If so, where?
Sara G. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t get the big bottles so I didn’t