Victoria Secret Very Sexy Cologne 1.7 oz COL Spray uploaded by Yohana A.Victoria Secret Very Sexy Cologne 1.7 oz COL Spray uploaded by Estefany Q.Victoria Secret Very Sexy Cologne 1.7 oz COL Spray uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Men's 1.7 oz COL Spray. Very Sexy For Him a spicy citrus blend has top notes of tangerine pink lime and bergamot leaves. The heart mixes limewood cinnamon bark and sage. Vetiver and orange flower comprise the dry down. It's as sexy and unexpected as the man who wears it. see more...

• How long does this last? I have smelt the scent and I loved it bu...2 Answers
  • Is this a good scent for a man? Looking to get my hubby a new col...3 Answers
  • Looking into getting a new sent for myself. I've heard great thin...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
The name says it all. Very Sexy. This cologne smells amazinggg. It's not old-manish, it's not too much or too musty. You smell it and think, hot guy!!! One of mine and my husband's favorite colognes. The bottles last awhile, depending on your man's use of course. Tip: Every 3-6 months, VS does a sale where all of their perfumes/colognes are $25. Wait for it and stock up if you don't want to pay full price! Also during Valentine's Day/Father's Day you can usually get a gift set with some extras for the same price as a bottle.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
I finally convinced my fiancé to try this cologne because it always smelled so good in the store, and all I can say is OMG! The strength is perfect, lasting all day but not overpowering. Some of his coworkers have even been asking what cologne he's been wearing because they want it now!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Love, love, love this on a man. With the limited supply of men's products at Victoria secret, this would have to be my absolute favorite smell Ima man. Not too masculine and not too sweet. Guarantee a guy would love this compared to many of the expensive name brand colognes.
Ashley V.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this cologne!!! It has a very sexy scent to it, I bought this as a christmas gift for my boyfriend, and he loooooves it! Too bad hes used it all up lol, but he will for sure buy another one. I recommend this product to all men out there.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I always make sure I stock up on this scent at Victoria's Secret. This is a must in my household for my fiancé. It has such a great scent that it is so refreshing. It is a little pricy but worth the money. Will buy again and again and again!
Paulo B.
Brooksville, FL
My fiance is in love with this. I got it one year from her father as a Christmas present. Her favorite is savage from dior but that one is really expensive so this one is a really good choice for quality cologne for a decent price.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
My sister's boyfriend bought this and it smells so good! I've had friends in the past rave about this product. The one complaint he had is that for the price, the smell doesn't last on him nearly as long as it should.
Jessica T.
Janesville, WI
ER MY GORD!
I buy this all the time, force husband to wear!
This stuff makes me hot!
Like 16 years old... Not a care in the world... Life is great... Feeling.
If you can get to a VS store... Test this stuff!
Jessica D.
One of my favorite for my husband, This smells very delicious! Very fresh scent! The scent last a very long time, of course that all depends on your skin. On my husband it smells great and we love it.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
The smell of this cologne is incredible!! Love that it isn't so strong but also doesn't wear off quickly. Long-wearing and sold at a great price as well! Definitely will repurchase.
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Does this good in smell?
Does this smell good?
Cassandra C.
is victoria secrets colognes for man worth it?
Karah J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is it overpowering?
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do any one know its price?