Victoria Secret The Body Mist 2.5 oz

Victoria Secret The Body Mist 2.5 oz see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
One of my favorite body sprays from Victoria secrets it smells so good I buy it all the time I am a repeat user.  It is a nice bottle but a bit small. It smells so good. I buy it right in the Victoria secret stores. I do recommend it to others who want a light fragrance but something that last all day. It is not over powering and something you can wear in a bussiness enviorment or spray a bit more for a date night.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I absolutely love this perfume. My go-to everyday. Day or night, spray and go must have. I love high end European perfumes with not too strong fragrances. I usually hate body sprays such as fantasies by Victoria secret. When I buy them I always end up giving them away. I don't like sugary smells but this one I absolutely adore.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
this is my favorite body scent from vs I think it's discontinued because it's not available anymore which I'm very sad about the smell is to die for I've used it for years and each time I put it on I fall more in love with it. You don't need to spray much at all and it lasts all day!!
Kandice C.
This is one of my favorite sprays! I can not find it anymore. I loved the sweet scent and that it would stay with me all day. Reasonably priced. Easy to carry in your purse. I would highly recommend it! Fresh and clean.
Beth R.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite spring/summer spray! Clean fresh scent that was long lasting. So disappointed I cannot locate in any local stores. Discontinued. Boo!