Victoria Secret Must Have Eau De Parfum Gift Set: Dream Angels Heavenly, Forever, Very Sexy, Sexy Little Things Noir, Sexy Little Things Noir Tease, Bombshell and Gorgeous uploaded by Georgelena M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Gift Set Includes: 7.5 mL/.25 FL OZ each. Dream Angels Heavenly® Dream Angels ForeverTM Very Sexy® Sexy Little Things® Noir TeaseTM Sexy Little Things NoirTM Victoria's Secret Bombshell Gorgeous see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin H.
this is a fantastic gift set or just a splurge for yourself.  It lets you test out their most popular perfumes. My favorites are heavenly, noir tease, and bombshell. it's a great deal and comes in a cute set. the sizes are very good for a sample set.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I love all of the Dream Angles perfumes! These little gift sets are awesome, for a good price I get a whole lot of perfume! The perfumes have great scents and wear well, no need to keep reapplying! Definitely one of my favorites!
Jessica P.
Sedona , AZ
I buy this set every year and I'm obsessed. I like perfume but I don't wear it every day. These minis are the perfect size. Perfume does go bad after awhile and these mini sizes means I get to use all the perfumes before that happens. Plus I can change fragrances often with this selection.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I got this set around Christmas I believe. It was a great set to be able to try multiple scents and pick the one I liked best. Since this set, I have purchased a few full sized products for myself and as gifts.
Melissa  d.
Tulsa, OK
I love all their perfume. Lasts a long time. I love very sexy the most. But I recommend all of them