BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Gift Set Includes 1 Love Spell Body Mist 8.4 fl oz 1 Love Spell Lotion 4.2 fl oz 1 Love Spell Body Wash 4.2 fl oz 1 Handbag see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makenzie D.
Makenzie D.
Love spell has been my absolute favorite for a long time. I have bottles of it in my bathroom and my bedroom. It's my go to fragrance.
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
I use to have this it was amazing and i still have the bag:) the lotion was great everything was!
Fernanda J.
Fernanda J.
I got this kit for Christmas! I love the smell and it's a great size to take to trips!
Helena T.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This set is a cute and practical way to try one of my favorite all season scents. Years ago, I saw my friend and I couldn't believe how amazing she smelled. I was literally under Love Spells "spell" from first sniff! It smelled like a fruity, sweet blend. I immediately went out and got the entire collection. Not only did my guy love it but 2 strangers stopped me in the video store asking me what I was wearing because they wanted to get whatever it was for their girlfriends. These smaller versions in this set let you enjoy the scent and pamper yourself and the nice bag packaging is an awesome bonus. Highly recommended! I'd recommend anything from the VS Mist collection but Love Spell always holds a special place in my heart.
Briana J.
Briana J.
This smell reminds me of middle school, I used to like it then. Not so much anymore. It's super strong and overpowering, it actually gives me a really bad headache.
Mónica C.
Mónica C.
i love Victoria secret body lotion, when i take a shower i usually used this products. is a normal routine body care to stay at home or to use in gym. Is a perfect gift...
Kat M.
Kat M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love spell is my absolute favorite body spray, it has a pretty floral scent while still giving off the seductive hint you want without being overwhelming loud.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Bronx, NY
Love spell will always be my favorite body mist from Victoria Secret . It's such a good smell and this affordable .
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
In a day that you would like to go to the beach or to the pool this kit is ideal, the purse it's very cute and it match with any outfit and the lotions are perfect for applying after getting in the water because it smells beautiful, you would love this product, buy it 💜