BeautyLipLip MakeupVictoria's Secret

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set!
Karina M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Karina M.
I love the effect that this cute guy from the labs. does not leave a sticky feeling. the testura is super comfortable.
Raechelle  T.
Long Beach, CA
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Raechelle  T.
Victoria’s Secret lipglosses are my absolute favorites! They’re not too sticky, and have just the right amount of shine. They also smell great. I never leave home without one! I would recommend to anyone.
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
I love these & feels great to stock up on lip gloss whenever anything is on sale. Plus it was worth all the hype tht everyone is taking about
brenden H.
garden city michigan
I'm obsessed with these lip glosses. The texture of the product fit my expectations, the packaging is light for travel or to fit into your makeup bag. There isn't anything I'd change about this product, and I would recommend this product to my friends.
Asmao L.
Brooklyn
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Asmao L.
I love how this works on your lip it gives it a prefect Moisturize and gives it this thickness.
Zuzanna F.
ashford
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Zuzanna F.
Out of all these I think the shade “ indulgence “ is my go to. I love the pink glitter gloss on top of my lipsticks it makes it look super cute. It has a very sweet smell and only apply a small amount because it can go all clumpy.
Alicia D.
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Alicia D.
Amazing and the best option for the price. I absolutely love the flavours. You can wear it with any lipstick to make your lips irresistible. They are super glossy, but with the amazing gloss and shine comes some stickyness. I use this everyday when I wear a ponytail.
Danna A.
Miami Florida
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Danna A.
This lipgloss is the best I have has very rich smells plus the glitter have a little color for your lips to look great.
Laura A.
Doral, Florida
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Laura A.
My best lipgloss are Victoria’s secret I love too these I give 5 stars😍💄💄It also smells very sweet A little expensive but worth it #beauty #Makeup 💄
Karol M.
Colombia
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of Five Total Shine Addict Gloss Set uploaded by Karol M.
I love its texture and as it leaves my lips its color is very beautiful and its smell and flavor are my favorites, I highly recommend them. With good eye makeup and a spectacular lip gloss you can combine it with your matte lipstick and you have a perfect finish, it also has an excellent litmus effect that helps your lips look fabulous

Looking for your answer?