BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsVictoria's Secret

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of 5 Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Candy Baby, Sugar High And Iced!
member-7fa521
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of 5 Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Candy Baby, Sugar High And Iced uploaded by member-7fa521
Me encanta este en particular el color es muy hermoso 🤩 y la consistencia es adecuada , lo uso especialmente en los días de invierno 🥶 pienso que el precio es adecuado y también la presentación es muy bonita . Lo recomiendo!!!!!
nazareth R.
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of 5 Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Candy Baby, Sugar High And Iced uploaded by nazareth R.
the color is soft, I really like its smell, it is not sticky, I use it to give shine to my lips and maybe a little appearance of volume, I want to use the others!!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,445 reviews
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of 5 Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Candy Baby, Sugar High And Iced uploaded by Niobys L.
Candy baby is one of my favorite lipgloss is very beautiful and my lips looks amazing soft taste good And of course I love the smells gave me that shine touch but at the daytime a nude color I’m in love with this lipgloss
ETERI M.
Wilmington, DE
So amazing product,ultra shining and so brilliant,i love this gloss,this can have your lips 6-8 hours. I reccomend it. Victoria is so hight level band. I use Iced ,is so natural shining and natural beauty. I hope i use another gosses,i love this smell.
Jen P.
I love the texture of these lip glosses, it is not thick or sticky. I was easy to apply and I did not have any problems with the application. They could improve the product by making it more glossy and the colour of glosses to be have more intensity.
Minh N.
Tucson, AZ
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss Set Of 5 Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Candy Baby, Sugar High And Iced uploaded by Minh N.
👄I love Victory Secret lip gloss! The Strawberry Fizz smells very good! It keeps my lips moisturizing, shining and beautiful!👄
Adriana P.
kissimmee
LOS ADORO. No soy fan de los gloss, but específicamente estos, no los siento pegajosos, además que tienen buen sabor y un brillo sutil pero al mismo tiempo top. Lo volvería a comprar? Definitivamente si.
Jessica S.
Fresno, CA
Candy Baby! Is the shizzzzzzznit. Its tastes so bomb. I got this because they quit making the lotion. OH EM GEE. I should have gotten this SO long ago. It's not sticky either.
Claribel D.
These lip glosses are really pretty and are very smooth, they aren’t sticky which is really good!

Looking for your answer?