Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Victoria's Secret Incredible Eau De Parfum, 50mL / 1.7 floz, New in box with cellophane wrap, Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible.
Photo (1)
JODI T.
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Secret
My Absolute favorite perfume ever !!! I hate that Victoria Secret discontinued it though 😔 I bought 2 of the big bottles online when I heard they were getting rid of it. I don't know why they are discontinuing it though, it is by far the best smelling perfume they have ever made. I get so many compliments every time I wear it....please bring it back!!!!
Carla T.
Carla T.
Cecilia, KY
I got this as a sample in one of my vs orders and I have used it so often the bottle just emptied. I'm so sad, I'll need to go buy more! I really like that I can wear it when I'm dressed casual or dressed up! It's not overwhelming but lasts long enough that I can still catch the scent of it on my clothes at the end of the dsy
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Secret
I absolutely love this perfume! It has a light but beautiful fragrance and I have received so many compliments on it. I am deveststed that Victoria's Secret has decided to discontinue it... I wish they would bring it back because I have never found a perfume I love more than Incredible!!
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Secret
This was my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret! I was so disappointed when they stopped carrying it. It's sweet, sort of amber-y. I found a bottle on eBay that I snapped up right away but I'm going to be so sad when that runs out!
Klarissa L.
Klarissa L.
Morrison, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my all time favorite perfume! I wear it everyday and it goes everywhere with me. The smell lasts all day and I have had many complements while wearing this perfume.
Tara
Tara
Erie, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Secret
This is my all time favorite perfume!! The smell is sweet and sexy, and it lasts forever so I don't have to reapply 20 minutes later.
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Cameron, WI
I absolutely love 'incredible' by Victoria secret. I get many complements when I wear this perfume. It lasts for a long time too.
Lori D.
Lori D.
March 17, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Secret
I really hope Victoria's Secret brings this scent back it was one of my all time fav. I didn't see them at any of the annual sales, Just realized it was missing this Valentines when I was asked what I wanted , I asked for it and it was Discontinued =(
flor a.
flor a.
Phoenix , Az
June 18, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Secret
I love how it smells the only thing I don't like it's that it doesn't last. I have to put some several times a day. The price it's fair. It's worth it but if the scent would last it would of been perfect.👌
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Springfield
June 20, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Secret
Obsessed with this bad boy! Very affordable, convienant, and long lasting. If you don't have this already, I highly recommend you go out & purchase it!
Jennifer M.
Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?