Victoria Secret Incredible By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Incredible Eau De Parfum, 50mL / 1.7 floz, New in box with cellophane wrap, Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible. see more...

• Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
My Absolute favorite perfume ever !!! I hate that Victoria Secret discontinued it though 😔 I bought 2 of the big bottles online when I heard they were getting rid of it. I don't know why they are discontinuing it though, it is by far the best smelling perfume they have ever made. I get so many compliments every time I wear it....please bring it back!!!!
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret! I was so disappointed when they stopped carrying it. It's sweet, sort of amber-y. I found a bottle on eBay that I snapped up right away but I'm going to be so sad when that runs out!
Lori D.
I really hope Victoria's Secret brings this scent back it was one of my all time fav. I didn't see them at any of the annual sales, Just realized it was missing this Valentines when I was asked what I wanted , I asked for it and it was Discontinued =(
flor a.
Phoenix , Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it smells the only thing I don't like it's that it doesn't last. I have to put some several times a day. The price it's fair. It's worth it but if the scent would last it would of been perfect.👌
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST SCENT EVER i get remarks everywhere i go of how much this scent is so good and it last all day long my co workers even say they know exactly where im at cause they follow the smell i love love it
Nathaly M.
I totally love this perfume!!!! i remember i bought it for christmas and fell in love with it. This perfume has such a sweet essense with a bit of something stronger that just makes it smell so good! I'm still using it and i receive lots of compliments for it. Also it last long! I definitely recommend it. It is just INCREDIBLE
Deidre N.
Tampa, FL
Whenever I wear this my husband won't stay away from me. He says I'm no longer allowed to wear it around him in public because of how it affects him haha. It's a great scent that isn't over powering. I have many friends that hug me multiple times if I'm wearing it because I "smell SO GOOD".
Influenster M.
I got this as a sample in one of my vs orders and I have used it so often the bottle just emptied. I'm so sad, I'll need to go buy more! I really like that I can wear it when I'm dressed casual or dressed up! It's not overwhelming but lasts long enough that I can still catch the scent of it on my clothes at the end of the dsy
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this perfume! It has a light but beautiful fragrance and I have received so many compliments on it. I am deveststed that Victoria's Secret has decided to discontinue it... I wish they would bring it back because I have never found a perfume I love more than Incredible!!
Klarissa L.
Morrison, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my all time favorite perfume! I wear it everyday and it goes everywhere with me. The smell lasts all day and I have had many complements while wearing this perfume.
Jennifer M.
Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?