BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Hanging Travel Bag - Toiltery Bag see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
I have this travel bag, but I actually use daily instead of only for traveling! I like the convenience of being able to hang it. I keep a few essentials in it and just leave it open so I can easily and quickly grab whatever I need. It's cute too, so I'm glad I have it!
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
Easy to grab and go. Holds a lot of stuff and different products. Easy to fold to take for traveling. Cute colors and affordable. Meet my expectations and I use it frequently. Love Victoria secret and all their products!
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
This is a really great travel bag for makeup or toiletries! It is super cute and I use it every time I go out of town. It has held up well to wear and tear through tons of travel. I always get compliments on it!
Alexis H.
I absotlely love this bag! It keeps things very organized !!!! I bought at the Victoria secret store about last Christmas !
Erica W.
Medford, OR
Travel bag was awesome I got fit everything in there that I needed to take with me on trips and loved the size.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This bag is perfect for traveling. It allows you to keep everything together, yet separated into its own area.
๐Ÿ‘…Main๐Ÿ‘… P.
Western Australia
I really like this bag because it holds multiple things at the same time. I used to have one but my sister took it to her friends house and never brought it back she yeah. Once again this bag is the aultimate boom