BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Awaken the senses with Luscious Crush, an invigorating blend of tangerine and passion flower. This restorative body butter from our VS Fantasies collection is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin E.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
Lasting moisture all day long. The smell is incredible also. It's not too strong like some others VS has. Like the over powering smell that's almost purfumy. Not oily either. Great for dry skin in the summer.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Looooove the way this smells!! And it feels great. I have oily skin so I use this before bed and I love it!! I have gotten these products before and I think they are worth the money.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Thick, greasy and an over-whelming, too strong smell. A little pricey for the amount. I do not recommend this product and I will not buy. Love the packaging though.
Destini W.
Grand rapids, MI
My boyfriends mom has this and I've used it and loved it! But I can never find it online or in the store! It's great for the skin and smells good
Paula C.
Hustonville Ky
Wow! The body butter fragrance and feel on my skin is absolutely awesome and would purchase this particular brand again