BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Women's 2.5 oz EDP Spray (New Packaging). Dream Angels Halo delights in celestial bliss. Sublimely full rich and warm with Tiare Flower Forbidden Fig Freesia and Sandalwood. see more...

Yvette R.
The fragrance is very nice for those who like this particular scent. The bottle is lovely and still works well after several years. The scent became too strong for me over time and smells a little dated now. It may have worked years ago, but today I don't think many will enjoy it. So I cannot recommend this to anyone anymore unless one seeks a more mature fragrance.
Sierra T.
Definitely not unpleasant, but not my favorite scent either. The vanilla undertones were a little too sweet for me, but worked well on a family member so I was able to pass it on to someone who enjoyed it more. Make sure to give it a smell if you can, to make sure it's not too sweet for you!
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
This perfume is one of my all time favorite! It's so light and yet smells so good. It's not overpowering as some other perfumes out there. I will keep buying this perfume. I hope they never discontinue it haha. If you haven't tried it, then what are you waiting for? Go to VS and try it out!
Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX
Lasts forever and smells amazing. Does not stay on for a full day but a great body spritz for here and there. Large bottle, plastic. Doesn't look all that fancy but overall it's a pretty good price for the amount you get in each bottle. Would recommend as a body spray, not perfume.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
I got this product for my mom last year on mother's day. She definitely smelt like heaven. It has a light powder scent that is not over barring and shaped in a nice simple bottle but was used up fast which was the only downfall. Would buy again for mom but not for myself.
Carly H.
Spring creek, NV
I love this perfume, it's the best perfume I have, I rarely get perfume from any place but Victoria's Secret, the scent is amazing and lasts all day. The bottle is really pretty too, it goes well with the perfume. I would defiantly recommend for others to buy this!
Josephine M.
Rome, NY
I fell in love with this scent years ago, and I can sometimes still find it in my stores when there is a semi-annual sale. When I find it I stock up. This is one of my VERY FAVORITE scents by a long shot. It wears all day long and it's a nice feminine scent.
Brianna L.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells delicious but isn't overpowering. It comes at a decent price and you purchase directly from the Victoria's Secret store. It has a great design and packaging. It does fade a little fast but I love it.
megan f.
Rome, GA
This perfume will not disappoint. While it is a little on the pricey side, which most perfumes are, it is worth it. It has an amazing smell that lasts a long time and it only takes about 1 spray so it will be a while before you run out.
Marsha S.
Elon , NC
can be purchased easily with the Victoria's Secrets credit card excellent light crisp set refreshing to all who can't you sent on a breeze does not staying clothing does not cause any type of rash beautiful packaged very affordable
Kayla S.
Is the perfume overpowering or a subtle scent?
Amanda O.
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?