Victoria Secret Dream Angels Desire by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 4. 2 oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

It has top notes of white star magnolia living white freesia and ivy leaves; a heart of frangipani pink peony mist and yellow plum with a base of angelique wood crystal musk and angora accord, see more...

Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Not a fan of this perfume. I love Victoria's Secret but I feel like this has a cheap scent in my opinion. I don't think it's worth the cost. I like their perfume called Tease more.
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
Love this perfume ,smells very good. Air bought it in the store , it is very long laying and a strong scent. The packaging is beautiful very heavy very durable. Defined worth it .
Nivien A.
This perfume is a bit expensive but i believe it is worth it. I spray it on in the morning and it lasts a long time. I am constantly getting compliments on how amazing it smells. I own many perfumes, but this one is my Go-to. I throw it in my bag and when i feel like the smell is wearing off i spray on just a bit. The smell is extremely amazing.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I spend a lot of money on the beauty products from VS. I have several bottles of the perfumes with the matching body sprays. As well as make up. Can't go wrong with VS. And just from shopping there they send tons of coupons and gift cards.
Roxan F.
Meriden, CT
This is one of my favorites from VS! It has a sexy scent, I always get compliments when using it. I even spray a little on the back of my hair so when I walk by, people will turn their head to see what that sexy smell was!!
Kristen S.
I love the dream scent! This is great, its light and not too floral like and is a suttle scent. I like that you don't need much of a spritz to have this last on you.
Lena  T.
Monongahela , PA
One of my new favorite perfumes from Voctorias secrets. Not too strong but not too light either. Like to use it when I'm going out for errands in the day, or when I'm dressed up at night.
Mrs J.
I love victoria secrets entire product and clothing line ❤️😉👍 i own a few of there items maybe 4 of there clothing items and 3perfumes pricey
Hana B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the dream collection they all smell amazzinggg and this one is just omg amazinggg it has a really subtle scent and is long lasting
Jessika F.
west plains , mo
I love all of these. my favorite is eau so sexy. it smells like candy to me. I absolutely love it