Victoria Secret Dream Angels Desire by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Eau De Parfum Spray 2, 5 oz, It has top notes of white star magnolia living white freesia and ivy leaves; a heart of frangipani pink peony mist and yellow plum with a base of angelique wood crystal musk and angora accord, see more...

• "I wasn't sure about a fragrance from a lingerie company, but it smells great and sophisticated" in 1 review
  • "A favorite fragrance of mine , A long lasting fragrance I have a had several comments about how good it smells." in 1 review
  • "I've had this perfume for awhile now it smells really good and the best part is that u don't need to spray alot because the smell is strong enough to last all day 👍" in 1 review
  • "Love this one and always get complimented that I smell good." in 1 review
Pao V.
Charlotte, Nc
Love the smells and how long lasting it is, i can go out in the humid weather come back in and still smell great, only fragrance from them that i truly enjoy and love using.
Evie R.
This perfume smells soooo good! I love it for a more casual perfume as opposed to a fancier smelling one. It's very refreshing.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I got a sample size of this perfume with a perchase and wasn’t disappointed with it at all. It has top notes of white star magnolia, living white freesia and ivy leaves. It also has hints of pink peony with yellow plum which smells great together
Brittany M.
I'm so sad they stopped making this scent! It is such a beautiful scent and unlike others I find in Bath and Body Works. It is not very floral (which I usually hate floral), but it does have a muskier floral scent. So if you're usually into woodsy, musky scents, this is probably the one from the Heavenly line you'd like. However, as a VS representative suggested for me, you can now only find this scent during their huge Semi Annual sales. Stock up!
jessica v.
I've had this perfume for awhile now it smells really good and the best part is that u don't need to spray a lot because the smell is strong enough to last all day 👍
Sanjana V.
Athens, GA
This is probably my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume, and that's kind of a big deal because I love Victoria's Secret perfumes. It's perfect for all seasons. It's light enough to wear during the summer and it's rich enough to wear in the winter.
Disha B.
These were old ones. I honestly had the whole collection. I miss these ! These bottles were so adorable. I honestly, like these over the new ones.
Nicole m.
Lancaster , CA
This is a favorite and one I buy over and over! My hubby has even made comments that he loves the scent! Light but not to heavy and lasts!
Felicia S.
Tornado, WV
This is perfection. Love it! Unfortunately wears off in the middle of the day. If it had longer staying power it would be more beneficial. I wish that they made this in a perfume so that the staying power would be much longer.
Alexis S.
Elmira, NY
Literal perfection! I wish I could smell this way all the time. Sadly it wears off kind of quickly but still leaves a hint of scent behind so I'd still say perfect!