BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This hydrating body lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin. Aloe and vitamins C and E have been added in addition to extracts of carambola, white orchids, clovers and grapes. Daily use leaves you with a flexible and silky-soft skin. The high-quality Such a Flirt body lotion is part of the Victoria's Secret collection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
West Columbia, SC
This lotion smells like heaven. Its not to strong nor is it to week. I use this lotion once in the morning and once at night every day and i get completed on the smell all day. Besides from the nice sent this lotion does leave the skin kind of greasy for maybe a hour after application.
Weyling S.
Weyling S.
This is one of my favorites body lotions ever! The smell of the white orquid it's totally delicious. I bought this last november and I used it when I want to smell incredible and maintain my skin hydrated all day. People always compliment me and ask me what body lotion I'm wearing.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is my favorite scent of all time from VS! It's sweet and floral-y but not overpowering. It's just delicious! The lotion itself isn't heavy or greasy but keeps your skin hydrated. So sad they discontinued this scent
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this scent! It is strong enough to stay throughout the day. It is a mix of floral and sweet. The moisturizing is always great with these body lotions I love all of them and would love to try more.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I love Victoria secret body lotion they make you feel very moisturized and smell very good. It is a very effective body lotion. They are most affordable for the quality of product. I would recommend.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing and I'm sad it's so hard to find. I always keep backups because it is my go to body spray. The lotion is awesome too.
paulina I.
paulina I.
El paso, TX
I love the smell.. I love how smooth my skin is. The smell is great and it last long. I take it with me everywhere I go.
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I love this product. Because the smell is so sweet, but you can't go out with a hot weather. It's so unconfortable.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Milton, FL
Great for a daily smell. Lightly sweet. Doesn't leave greasy residue, light moisture. Long lasting scent.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I live Victoria secrets lotions and body spray. I love the smell of this and I wear it everyday.