MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
VICTORIA SECRET by FOREVER PINK BODY MIST 84 OZ VICTORIA SECR

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria Secret By Victoria'S Secret Forever Pink Body Mist 8.4 Oz For Women

Start your review of VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret FOREVER PINK BODY MIST 8.4 OZ VICTORIA SECR!
How would you rate this product?
kimberly G.
san angelo
I think everyone knows that Victoria Secret got one of the best scents that'll be having yall smelling good all day. I used to use this product almost everyday & I loved it it made me feel good & like I was the best thing walking this plant lol, but I really do recommend this if you wanna feel confident and go out smelling good and fresh.
humberlis A.
LEAR28679Miami, FL
This was one of my first splashs, not is one of my favorites because is soooo sweet and no is my Type but is cool and Long lastin
Daverx_ V.
autlan de navarro
el olor es un poco fastidioso es de las pocas cosas de vs que no me han gustado lo compre hace varios años creo que ya no existe
Yilliany F.
Realmente su olor y fragancia total frescura, tengo uno y dura un montón. Apenas termino de bañarme me coloco y la frescura por todo el día y ese dulce aroma tan rico que puedes elegir la fragancia indicada a tu estilo y gustos .. calidad al 100%
Sophie L.
Monterrey
I really like it, but at today I can't find it. Of course I'll buy it again. It smells fresh, for December is perfect, as a gift... Is better with the hand cream, and it smells very good too!
Kyla M.
Surrey, BC
LOVE this perfume! It is the perfume I go to for daily use and then I have one for night use. I love the smell of it and compared to perfumes it's not too strong! My boyfriend is sensitive to smells and he seems to be okay with this one for the most part compared to the perfumes I use for more dressier occasions.
Shirley K.
I love Victoria's secret body mists... Like all of them I want to buy 😅..... So refreshing I feel so good...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna S.
Lodi, NJ
il y a un an
Dessy S. il y a un an
I felt it last reasonable time before having to reapply