BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #35 in Fragrance for Her

Daria K.
This is my and my moms favorite mist from VS, but it was discontinued for some reason :/ they came out with a similar one, Pure Seduction, but it doesn’t compare. This is a sweet, romantic scent that doesn’t kill your senses. Perfect for day or night and I’m super upset it’s gone:(
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
Victoria secret fragrance spray I always buy this product they all smell good I love to smell good specially for my husband they long lasting 24 hours fragrance I recommend it to everyone you will not regret it
Anelsy V.
This is my most favorite Victoria Secret fragrance! It smells sweet, fruity and tangy all at the same time, the perfect combination. It is very long lasting which totally surprised me when I got it. I would defiantly buy this again.
Eden D.
I love the scent. It’s beautiful, feminine, and youthful. I do, however, which the scent lasted longer. I know this is typical body sprays because they’re not as concentrated as perfumes, so it doesn’t prevent me from purchasing.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this spray! The scent is very strong so you don't need to go crazy with it. This is my "work body spray." I typically work 10-hour days outside so I bring this to freshen up and I always get comments on how nice it smells.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Smells SO GOOD! I have been getting compliments everywhere I go on how good it smells. Fragrance doesn't irritate my skin or my allergies (my sinuses and skin are super sensitive). I will DEFINITELY be buying again.
Elena F.
Affordable. Smells great. I love carrying this around after the gym. Or putting it in just in the morning. Makes me feel and smell fresh. I have so many different scents and they actually last and linger a long time!
Monica H.
Perris
This is another Victoria’s Secret amazing perfume I was a First timer and I would definitely use again it just gives you that smell and it is so long lasting would definitely buy more
Bree D.
Bronx , NY
It's smells really good and the scent isn't too strong. I purchased this at the Victoria Secret store. The scent is long lasting and if you apple more it's most likely because you want d to and not because the scent wore out. I would but this again but it is s a bit on the pricy side and I would recommend
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
VS has a gret fragrance line. I would have to say this is one of my favorites. I recommend it and its a very reasonable price. Check it out along with the others.
Laura R.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Chicas k opinan si dura el olor mucho tiempo ???