BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shine on these! So eye catching. I love a long lasting lipgloss and this does not disappoint!
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
I think it is way to sticky. On the other hand it smells so good you could eat it if it tasted good.
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
Best one out here yet! I really love how it makes my lips look. First time user it's easy to apply
Yolanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Love this gloss. It has such a natural look and feel. Definitely my go to when I can't decide.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really think I would like this lip gloss but it keeps my lips moisturize. I like it.
Faith W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! Kept my lips shimmery and fresh all day
Randee R.
I love this color and scent. It's my favorite gloss and looks great !!!!! My fave !!!!!
Precious D.
Not very long lasting but I love how it makes my lips feel! Would recommend to anyone!