BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This is just pretty, it leaves a subtle shine but not overly dramatic. It's great for a no makeup look.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Perfect. These are too perfect for words. The different colors and flavors. I've always been a fan of these lip gloss' from VS. If I'm not mistaken they are about 3 for $20. I buy these all the time.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Eu amo muito os gloss da victori'a secret, são muito bons, hidrata beem os lábios e as cores são uma mais linda que a outra! eu só usei esse até hoje pois a minha acabou!!! e só encomendo pela net no nome da minha amiga, compramos juntas!! recomendo!!!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Tewksbury
A beautiful light weight gloss that is filled with light shimmer for a beautiful effect. The color is lovely and the application is very easy, the only down side is that after a second coat it can become a bit sticky and tacky so make sure your lips are hydrated before application
Asha F.
Asha F.
Perth
I love this lip gloss by Victoria's Secret ❤️ this was my first ever product from them and I love it! It's not streaky whatsoever and it smells delicious 😋
Jhenne N.
Jhenne N.
Calgary, AB
This lip gloss is very good, it fixes well on the lips and has a wonderful coconut smell.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Lovely colour! Does not dry out lips and has a very nice scent! Definitely worth the money and I would recommend!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
me encanta su aroma, me deja los labios super hidratados ya que suelo sufrir de resequedad en ellos cada 4 horas me retoco y no es porque no dure, es que me encanta su aroma a coco =) provoca comerselo , se los recomindo a todas, y no es nada pegajoso
Berina H.
Berina H.
Loved it. I have it in a different packaging. I love the feel on my lips after I put it on. And the sell is amazing!
Kirsey M.
Kirsey M.
Peterborough
Loved there lip glosses from when it was only in the squeeze tubes. They were always thick and wore well. Its a goof value as they last VERY long and doe the job. Bought from Victoria Secret store. Will always be my best gloss.