BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm Not Sure If This The One I Tried But I Like Victorious Secret Lip glosses very glossy and it shines a lot
celia r.
stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product sooo much it feels so good on skin and does what it supposed to do really recomment!!!!
Xitlali N.
Really good, use it daily I never get tired of using it. It feels so good and looks so good, I just love it
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of course the brand is wonderful but the quality and long wearness makes this product even greater••!!!!!
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some Victoria’s Secret lip gloss omg it makes me feel so pretty! It’s so sparkly and beautiful
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice feel and nice result after. Could last a little longer but it does its job. I would use it again.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just pretty, it leaves a subtle shine but not overly dramatic. It's great for a no makeup look.
christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Victoria serects lip gloss . I always got the beauty rush clear lipgloss it was my fave still is
My S.
Moselle, MS
It gets a little sticky sometimes & the coverage fades. But it feels good going on & it's a good color!
Daniela V.
Love the nude colors. Feels very nice and doesn't dry out lips. Would reccomend for a more natural look