BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it feels so good on skin and does what it supposed to do really recomment!!!!
Xitlali N.
Really good, use it daily I never get tired of using it. It feels so good and looks so good, I just love it
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Of course the brand is wonderful but the quality and long wearness makes this product even greater••!!!!!
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
I love me some Victoria’s Secret lip gloss omg it makes me feel so pretty! It’s so sparkly and beautiful
christine C.
I love Victoria serects lip gloss . I always got the beauty rush clear lipgloss it was my fave still is
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Nice feel and nice result after. Could last a little longer but it does its job. I would use it again.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This is just pretty, it leaves a subtle shine but not overly dramatic. It's great for a no makeup look.
My S.
Moselle, MS
It gets a little sticky sometimes & the coverage fades. But it feels good going on & it's a good color!
Daniela V.
Love the nude colors. Feels very nice and doesn't dry out lips. Would reccomend for a more natural look
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
Love the shine on these! So eye catching. I love a long lasting lipgloss and this does not disappoint!