BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Douglas R.
Corona, NY
Victoria Secret siempre ha tenido buenos lip gloss ademas son muy brillates y con olores divertidso para las mujeres
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to for lip shine!!! It tastes good and looks great! I keep one in my bathroom, my car, and my purse.
i love how it smells, it smells so creamy and sweet and when you apply it on your lips, it's so soft and smooth.
Fatima P.
It smells great but this product sucks. It's really sticky. I would not buy it. I have received these as a gift.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL
When I need long lasting lipgloss I always head to Victoria's Secret for their beauty rush dazzling coco lipgloss
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Sometimes a little spendy but always worth every penny always on the go product goes with every time no hassel
jutselys u.
me encantan todos los labiales de victoriaĀ“s secret son divino esta tambiĆ©n es muy divino huele demasiado rico
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing and gives a perfect shine. Love the glitters inside and taste good too. Love using it everyday.
Alea P.
I love the color which is nude. And it applies on so easily and lasts a great deal of time. Worth every penny.
Angela B.
I'm Not Sure If This The One I Tried But I Like Victorious Secret Lip glosses very glossy and it shines a lot