BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Super long-lasting and great pigment to it. They're a little sticky but I personally like that in a lipgloss. I would say it's worth the price.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I am a big user of Victorias Secret lip gloss. This color is one of my favorites and I use it all of the time. The tube has an attractive look and it has great shine. They have sales a lot so the price is reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone.
jutselys u.
jutselys u.
me encantan todos los labiales de victoria´s secret son divino esta también es muy divino huele demasiado rico
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. IT FEELS GREAT ON MY LIPS. IT IS NOT GOOEY AND STICKY LIKE SOME. HAS A GREAT TASTE AND SHIMMERS JUST PERFECTLY.
Douglas R.
Douglas R.
Corona, NY
Victoria Secret siempre ha tenido buenos lip gloss ademas son muy brillates y con olores divertidso para las mujeres
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH
I love this for days I want the natural look. No smudging and long lasting. Totally kissable and great for blending with touches of colors.
Xitlali N.
Xitlali N.
Really good, use it daily I never get tired of using it. It feels so good and looks so good, I just love it
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
This lipgloss is so pretty. It leaves just a subtle hint of color on your lips with a beautiful shine. It doesn't feel all sticky and tacky when you wear. It has a very light feeling. The reason I gave it 4 stars is it does not last long at all. After I put it on I felt like I was having to reapply more than other lipgloss I have worn. I guess it would last longer if you don't drink or do anything that may involve your lips all day long but if you plan on applying it every hour. It transfers on to everything way to easy. My stares always look like I tried to doll them up.
yecenia g.
yecenia g.
Newark, NJ
Cute shimmery lipgloss!! Which women doesn't own a Victoria secret lip gloss
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL
When I need long lasting lipgloss I always head to Victoria's Secret for their beauty rush dazzling coco lipgloss