BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley Y.
I love the color, smell and taste of this gloss. The only thing I can say if you get one with glitter it feels grainy.
Douglas R.
Corona, NY
Victoria Secret siempre ha tenido buenos lip gloss ademas son muy brillates y con olores divertidso para las mujeres
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to for lip shine!!! It tastes good and looks great! I keep one in my bathroom, my car, and my purse.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need long lasting lipgloss I always head to Victoria's Secret for their beauty rush dazzling coco lipgloss
i love how it smells, it smells so creamy and sweet and when you apply it on your lips, it's so soft and smooth.
Fatima P.
It smells great but this product sucks. It's really sticky. I would not buy it. I have received these as a gift.
Alea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color which is nude. And it applies on so easily and lasts a great deal of time. Worth every penny.
jutselys u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encantan todos los labiales de victoria´s secret son divino esta también es muy divino huele demasiado rico
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes a little spendy but always worth every penny always on the go product goes with every time no hassel
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and gives a perfect shine. Love the glitters inside and taste good too. Love using it everyday.