BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Love the nude colors. Feels very nice and doesn't dry out lips. Would reccomend for a more natural look
Love this gloss. It has such a natural look and feel. Definitely my go to when I can't decide.
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I was in love with the tubes when i was in my teens anyways this lip gloss smells like cupcakes. It so sweet and gives a very pretty sparkle and shine to the lips. Sheer color. My friend says it makes her lips sticky but she is sticky a liquid lip lover. It felt it was a nice gloss
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
IT's been a while since I've worn this, but it was my go-to lip gloss in college. I love how shiny and pretty it looked on my lips. It was fairly long-lasting, but it tended to be very sticky and I mean overly sticky. That's primarily why I stopped wearing it.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Gorgeous shade of lip gloss. It works well on dark and light skin. I do have to reapply often and it gets a little sticky.
Curtrice J.
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
Best one out here yet! I really love how it makes my lips look. First time user it's easy to apply
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
I love the Victoria Secret lip gloss. It's thick enough to stay on, but not too thick. I love the shine and glisten this lip gloss provides. I feel like it is a good value for the price and lasts forever. This is my go to on a casual day when I don't need a lip stain!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Absolutely love this. It smells so good. I look forward to this yearly. It is very affordable and just shines on the lips. I would buy every time!! I wish it would come in a value size!
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
It smells great but this product sucks. It's really sticky. I would not buy it. I have received these as a gift.
Danay P.
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Excelente brillo para los labios, deja un sabor y olor bien agradable en tus labios, además es súper lindo. Me encanta