BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie A.
I love this color and how it feels on my lips. It leaves them so soft and smelling good. My lips feel like heaven with this gloss
lezhae🍇 V.
Long Beach, CA
Perfect for a summer glossy look on the lips ! It’s easy to use & apply ! & you can just throw it in your purse & good to go !
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
This gloss isn’t sticky and has a great coverage. Smells wonderful and looks great on. Price is decent for the size of tube!
Athena C.
I like this one because it matches with everything. And it's definitely affordable in comparison to others makeup products.
Nicole E.
Gorgeous shade of lip gloss. It works well on dark and light skin. I do have to reapply often and it gets a little sticky.
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
Victoria Secret lip glosses are the best! They smell amazing, taste amazing and look amazing! I seriously want them all.
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
I wasn't sure about buying lipgloss at Victoria's Secret but I was standing in line and decided to try it out! Great pick
Ashley Y.
I love the color, smell and taste of this gloss. The only thing I can say if you get one with glitter it feels grainy.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I stock up on these during the big sales. They are thick and rich and keep my lips soft and moist. They also taste good
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Excelente brillo para los labios, deja un sabor y olor bien agradable en tus labios, además es súper lindo. Me encanta