BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. IT FEELS GREAT ON MY LIPS. IT IS NOT GOOEY AND STICKY LIKE SOME. HAS A GREAT TASTE AND SHIMMERS JUST PERFECTLY.
Reanna P.
I like allot of victoria secret products for beauty. This is also one that i like allot would recomend someone to use this as well.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and how it feels on my lips. It leaves them so soft and smelling good. My lips feel like heaven with this gloss
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss isn’t sticky and has a great coverage. Smells wonderful and looks great on. Price is decent for the size of tube!
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous shade of lip gloss. It works well on dark and light skin. I do have to reapply often and it gets a little sticky.
Athena C.
I like this one because it matches with everything. And it's definitely affordable in comparison to others makeup products.
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
I wasn't sure about buying lipgloss at Victoria's Secret but I was standing in line and decided to try it out! Great pick
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria Secret lip glosses are the best! They smell amazing, taste amazing and look amazing! I seriously want them all.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stock up on these during the big sales. They are thick and rich and keep my lips soft and moist. They also taste good
Ashley Y.
I love the color, smell and taste of this gloss. The only thing I can say if you get one with glitter it feels grainy.