BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria Secret lip glosses are the best! They smell amazing, taste amazing and look amazing! I seriously want them all.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stock up on these during the big sales. They are thick and rich and keep my lips soft and moist. They also taste good
Ashley Y.
I love the color, smell and taste of this gloss. The only thing I can say if you get one with glitter it feels grainy.
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to for lip shine!!! It tastes good and looks great! I keep one in my bathroom, my car, and my purse.
i love how it smells, it smells so creamy and sweet and when you apply it on your lips, it's so soft and smooth.
Alea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color which is nude. And it applies on so easily and lasts a great deal of time. Worth every penny.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes a little spendy but always worth every penny always on the go product goes with every time no hassel
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and gives a perfect shine. Love the glitters inside and taste good too. Love using it everyday.
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm Not Sure If This The One I Tried But I Like Victorious Secret Lip glosses very glossy and it shines a lot
celia r.
stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product sooo much it feels so good on skin and does what it supposed to do really recomment!!!!