BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
I like allot of victoria secret products for beauty. This is also one that i like allot would recomend someone to use this as well.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
Victoria Secret lip glosses are the best! They smell amazing, taste amazing and look amazing! I seriously want them all.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
I love the color, smell and taste of this gloss. The only thing I can say if you get one with glitter it feels grainy.
Athena C.
Athena C.
I like this one because it matches with everything. And it's definitely affordable in comparison to others makeup products.
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Love the sparkle and scent but hate how sticky it makes my lips. Lasts a while, but your hair will get caught in it especially on windy days. I purchased at VS. I would not recommend this gloss.
April B.
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to for lip shine!!! It tastes good and looks great! I keep one in my bathroom, my car, and my purse.
Lyoka T.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing and gives a perfect shine. Love the glitters inside and taste good too. Love using it everyday.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
I think it is way to sticky. On the other hand it smells so good you could eat it if it tasted good.
Precious D.
Precious D.
Not very long lasting but I love how it makes my lips feel! Would recommend to anyone!
i love how it smells, it smells so creamy and sweet and when you apply it on your lips, it's so soft and smooth.