BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this. It smells so good. I look forward to this yearly. It is very affordable and just shines on the lips. I would buy every time!! I wish it would come in a value size!
Alison t.
Orem, UT
I love the color on this gloss! Gives a great sheen that looks very natural. I would buy it again. The gloss is a little sticky, which can make it uncomfortable, especially when your hair gets stuck in it but overall I would recommend it!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss it is high shine with a shimmery effect. It stays very well and also works very well over lipsticks or if you're wanting to blend colors and then have a nice shine over them it is not expensive and last forever.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I am a big user of Victorias Secret lip gloss. This color is one of my favorites and I use it all of the time. The tube has an attractive look and it has great shine. They have sales a lot so the price is reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I use VS beauty rush lip gloss religiously. I keep colors for both the day and evening and can even be used on top of your lipstick for a nice blended look. If you want great color, shimmer and a bit of moisture for your lips this is a great little lip gloss to carry in your purse!
Olivia H.
I like this very much because it really nice in the skin it's not to much and goes with a lot of skin tones and different textures there is also a different variety of colors to chooser from and they are may colors to choose from
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is so pretty. It leaves just a subtle hint of color on your lips with a beautiful shine. It doesn't feel all sticky and tacky when you wear. It has a very light feeling. The reason I gave it 4 stars is it does not last long at all. After I put it on I felt like I was having to reapply more than other lipgloss I have worn. I guess it would last longer if you don't drink or do anything that may involve your lips all day long but if you plan on applying it every hour. It transfers on to everything way to easy. My stares always look like I tried to doll them up.
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
I am so upssesed with this lip gloss. It's really sticky at first but when it dries it looks flawless. And sometime it makes your lips look bigger I reccomend this product
Lynn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the sparkle and scent but hate how sticky it makes my lips. Lasts a while, but your hair will get caught in it especially on windy days. I purchased at VS. I would not recommend this gloss.
Amia H.
I love this lip gloss a lot I really think it's great it's glossy enough for me and it's not sticky like other lip glosses and it has an amazing smell that I love and it's just something I try to buy a lot and use a lot.