BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
I didn't really think I would like this lip gloss but it keeps my lips moisturize. I like it.
Randee R.
Randee R.
I love this color and scent. It's my favorite gloss and looks great !!!!! My fave !!!!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Love the nude color and the flavor! I have yet to try the new matte lipsticks in store
Siriyee J.
Siriyee J.
Toledo, OH
I have used Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip gloss for many years. I am a repeat user of this product. You can get this product at a great price. The product is long lasting. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a little sparkle in their lives.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Tampa
Of all rush lip glosses this shade and flavor is my favorite. Lol no I do not eat it but it does help to taste good it it does get in my mouth when applying. They come in great scents as well but my favorite part is the fact that they hydrate and last very long!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Orem, UT
I love the color on this gloss! Gives a great sheen that looks very natural. I would buy it again. The gloss is a little sticky, which can make it uncomfortable, especially when your hair gets stuck in it but overall I would recommend it!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lip gloss it is high shine with a shimmery effect. It stays very well and also works very well over lipsticks or if you're wanting to blend colors and then have a nice shine over them it is not expensive and last forever.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I like this very much because it really nice in the skin it's not to much and goes with a lot of skin tones and different textures there is also a different variety of colors to chooser from and they are may colors to choose from
Amia H.
Amia H.
I love this lip gloss a lot I really think it's great it's glossy enough for me and it's not sticky like other lip glosses and it has an amazing smell that I love and it's just something I try to buy a lot and use a lot.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Carrboro, NC
So this product is amazing with the color and shine effect Also it seems smooth instead of the gunky feeling. But I also had to reuse it a few times.