BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This lips gloss is super pretty. It has a pretty shine and color to it. It’s very easy to use and packaged nicely. It’s also had a very nice smell to it and doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky. I’ve bought this as gifts for my friends as well & they love it. Overall this is a great product that id recommend.
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Victoria's Secret is the only kind that does not irritate my lips. I have tried everything under the sun. It is silky smooth, comes in different flavors, and is inexpensive. It stays on a long time. I try to stock up often. This is one I never want to be without.
Shanti B.
This is an everyday use lip gloss ! You can wear this with any outfit . It’s very easy to apply and very smooth. You have to apply at least 3 times a day depending on how dry your lips are .
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I’m so in love with Victoria secret lipgloss they have so much shine to them it’s out of this world. It’s a bit tacky but I’m okay with that. The price is just amazing when they have sales .
Michelle S.
Its a pretty good lip gloss very cheap kind it smell nice which i like keeps a nice color and shine to it was worth it to get if u getting something else there in the store
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
IT's been a while since I've worn this, but it was my go-to lip gloss in college. I love how shiny and pretty it looked on my lips. It was fairly long-lasting, but it tended to be very sticky and I mean overly sticky. That's primarily why I stopped wearing it.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
I love the Victoria Secret lip gloss. It's thick enough to stay on, but not too thick. I love the shine and glisten this lip gloss provides. I feel like it is a good value for the price and lasts forever. This is my go to on a casual day when I don't need a lip stain!
Olivia M.
Tampa
Of all rush lip glosses this shade and flavor is my favorite. Lol no I do not eat it but it does help to taste good it it does get in my mouth when applying. They come in great scents as well but my favorite part is the fact that they hydrate and last very long!
Alison t.
Orem, UT
I love the color on this gloss! Gives a great sheen that looks very natural. I would buy it again. The gloss is a little sticky, which can make it uncomfortable, especially when your hair gets stuck in it but overall I would recommend it!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lip gloss it is high shine with a shimmery effect. It stays very well and also works very well over lipsticks or if you're wanting to blend colors and then have a nice shine over them it is not expensive and last forever.