BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lips gloss is super pretty. It has a pretty shine and color to it. It’s very easy to use and packaged nicely. It’s also had a very nice smell to it and doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky. I’ve bought this as gifts for my friends as well & they love it. Overall this is a great product that id recommend.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is so beautiful on me it was a nice texture it doesn't smudge and it doesn't wear off the first thing you should think about when get lip balm made my lips so soft that I had to be single day of the week after next time I had to be single day of the week after next
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret is the only kind that does not irritate my lips. I have tried everything under the sun. It is silky smooth, comes in different flavors, and is inexpensive. It stays on a long time. I try to stock up often. This is one I never want to be without.
Shanti B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an everyday use lip gloss ! You can wear this with any outfit . It’s very easy to apply and very smooth. You have to apply at least 3 times a day depending on how dry your lips are .
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so in love with Victoria secret lipgloss they have so much shine to them it’s out of this world. It’s a bit tacky but I’m okay with that. The price is just amazing when they have sales .
Mish S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a pretty good lip gloss very cheap kind it smell nice which i like keeps a nice color and shine to it was worth it to get if u getting something else there in the store
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
IT's been a while since I've worn this, but it was my go-to lip gloss in college. I love how shiny and pretty it looked on my lips. It was fairly long-lasting, but it tended to be very sticky and I mean overly sticky. That's primarily why I stopped wearing it.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Victoria Secret lip gloss. It's thick enough to stay on, but not too thick. I love the shine and glisten this lip gloss provides. I feel like it is a good value for the price and lasts forever. This is my go to on a casual day when I don't need a lip stain!
Siriyee J.
Toledo, OH
I have used Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip gloss for many years. I am a repeat user of this product. You can get this product at a great price. The product is long lasting. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a little sparkle in their lives.
Olivia M.
Tampa
Of all rush lip glosses this shade and flavor is my favorite. Lol no I do not eat it but it does help to taste good it it does get in my mouth when applying. They come in great scents as well but my favorite part is the fact that they hydrate and last very long!