BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shimmering Dazzleshine Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I use VS beauty rush lip gloss religiously. I keep colors for both the day and evening and can even be used on top of your lipstick for a nice blended look. If you want great color, shimmer and a bit of moisture for your lips this is a great little lip gloss to carry in your purse!
Kauanoe R.
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
I am so upssesed with this lip gloss. It's really sticky at first but when it dries it looks flawless. And sometime it makes your lips look bigger I reccomend this product
Marki M.
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite lip gloss from VS! It even tastes good, haha! It goes with any eye shadow I choose to use, or anything I choose to wear. Definitely 5 stars !
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Ocala, FL
Perfect lip topper, perfect for adhering glitter to eyelids, perfect with a nude lip, fits perfectly in your purse, OG product, smells great ! PERFECTION!
virginia l.
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
Victoria's Secret has a high end makeup line and everything that I've used has been fabulous. The gloss is very smooth and has decent shine.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
Perfect. These are too perfect for words. The different colors and flavors. I've always been a fan of these lipgloss "VS. are not sticky
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
I wasn't sure about buying lipgloss at Victoria's Secret but I was standing in line and decided to try it out! Great pick
christine C.
christine C.
I love Victoria serects lip gloss . I always got the beauty rush clear lipgloss it was my fave still is
My S.
My S.
Moselle, MS
It gets a little sticky sometimes & the coverage fades. But it feels good going on & it's a good color!
cerah k.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Nice feel and nice result after. Could last a little longer but it does its job. I would use it again.