MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml

Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Who else loves the Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml? This has been my go to for months, especially on date nights 😍
Is this product good and does it last long?
what does this smell like?
Start your review of Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml!
Dwiti C.
Dublin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by Dwiti C.
Of all the Victoria secret fragrance mists i have, amber romance is my least favorite...the fragrance is neither strong nor is it lasting..after 5 minutes of spraying, its effect passes away...I am a little dissapointed with this one
venessa M.
Deer Island, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by venessa M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
don’t walk to get this spray 🚶‍♂️! RUNN!!! 🏃🏾‍♀️ it’s only $5.00 and it smells so amazing😍😍 it’s got a spicy smell to it and the smell reminds you of like a sun kissed tan beach type of day ! kind of smells like a really good tanning lotion you put on!! but this smell is SO STRONG, and it lasts almost all day!!! 🤩😍.
$outh$eattle P.
TACOMA, WA
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by $outh$eattle P.
I love this smell! I love this product! It smells so good and it last forever, I been having this bottle for a couple of years now. Sometimes it may be pricey but so worth it! I recommend trying this is you’re looking for a new scent!
Betiel A.
SM
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by Betiel A.
Live this body mist, one of my favorites from Victoria secret, very mature like sent, fresh and warm with a hint of Vanilla behind it. I usually wear this during the winter time but anytime is good. Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
What a beautiful scent! I first became a fan of this body spray several years ago. Honestly, I stopped wearing it because it reminded me of an ex-boyfriend. Recently, I started wearing it again because it is so pretty! Great price and long-lasting scent.
Elizabeth H.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I LOVE this scent by Victoria’s Secret. I love that just a few spritz goes a long way and is so long lasting! It is a good deal for the price point! I have purchased this scent for years and will definitely purchase again.
Essence W.
N Little Rock, AR
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by Essence W.
I absolutely love this product! I remember wearing this fragrance about 10 years ago. I love the subtle notes of vanilla in this mist. It's such a soft, warm fragrance It's a definite must buy.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml smells really good. It’s been around a long time so it must be a fan favorite. It is average price for the type of product it is. The smell is sensual. It lasts but isn’t overpowering. I would purchase again.
Mercedes N.
Peru, IN
My favorite body spray! I buy several bottles of this and the lotion at once. I have been using this for at least six years & I will use it for many more!
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist - 250 ml uploaded by Krystal C.
Got a bottle for Christmas and absolutely love the fragrance. It is a long lasting smell you won't forget. This product been out for such a long time I wouldn't dare do anything different. Not very pricey if you can get it on sale and I would definitely purchase again not only for myself but as gift to someone else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayna S.
Severn, MD
il y a 3 mois
Holly W. il y a 3 mois
It smells lovely! I use it to spray on my bed sheets too after changing my sheets. A great room refresh.
Anraf B.
Bayonne, NJ
il y a 2 ans
amanda C. il y a 2 ans
Victoria Secret they are on sale right now for $6.00
Maribel H.
Port Arthur
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Hand And Body Cream How long does the scent last ? I have the body spray and the scent foes last a while but not long enough. Does the lotion last just as long?
Erin T. il y a 2 ans
That scent is my fave!!! The body cream for all of their scent last a good while especially if you layer with the fragrance as well.