Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder Skin Perfecting Powder One Universal Shade uploaded by souad s.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A translucent, sheer powder that reduces the appearance of pores. This powder creates an airbrushed finish, minimizes the look of imperfection, and sets makeup. It is luxuriously soft, lightweight, and comfortable. The soft yellow undertone visibly brightens all skin tones. "I use this powder for touch ups throughout the day. It's light, looks fresh, and doesn't build up or look cakey. The beautiful compact was inspired by a vintage cigarette case I found in the Burlington Arcade in Mayfair, London" Victoria Beckham

Buy on Sephora
Alison D.
Alison D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So obviously 85.00 is a pretty high price point for a single illuminator, but I don't regret a single penny of this purchase.
It's creamy consistency just glided on my skin, and left a polished radiant glow.
Most illuminator I've used feel like they illuminate my problem areas. With this I feel absolutely polished and flawless. I'll for sure purchase this again
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is great! It's definitely pricey but I think it's worth the splurge. It's translucent so it's universal for everyone. My face is dry and this doesn't look or feel cakey on the skin and it dosent stick to any of my dry spots. It blures out my pores and gives my face a nice airbrush look I definitely recommend this powder.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
85 is worth it .. think about all the drugstore junk you buy at 8.99 11.99 hoping you find a setting powder at amazing as this ! This product is amazing for under and over makeup ! It just sets everything to where you want it to stay ! I love this !!!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is so amazing and makes my skin loook so flawlesss I would say this product is totally worth the price works amazing and has very goood coverage this product does exactly what it says it will do
Ally M.
Ally M.
Silver city
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this powder once and was very disappointed. It was a good product but it wasn't any different than the cheaper products. It was just a waste of money in my opinion.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Monks Corner
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED IT WHEN I FIRST TIRED IT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO TRY IT AGAIN .it works so good and glides on so nice it keep makeup in place and everything
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks beautiful on anyone male or female I.think.I go to a salon n a ma wears this and he has his own skin care line I love going Thier
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok.. doesn't give much coverage. I wasn't a huge fan of this with having dry skin either
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
is a good product, played everything I expected, left an incredible effect, super recommend. I like it.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
zena k.
zena k.
Campbellsville
Is this any good ??
Sisters F.
Sisters F.
Hoefblad 37
Why is it so expensive??
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color is your favorite illuminator I like rose gold
Alix G.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth it? It's really pricey...
Hajer J.
Hajer J.
8000
is this good for skin normal???