Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder Skin Perfecting Powder One Universal Shade uploaded by Brooke S.Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder Skin Perfecting Powder One Universal Shade uploaded by souad s.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A translucent, sheer powder that reduces the appearance of pores. This powder creates an airbrushed finish, minimizes the look of imperfection, and sets makeup. It is luxuriously soft, lightweight, and comfortable. The soft yellow undertone visibly brightens all skin tones. "I use this powder for touch ups throughout the day. It's light, looks fresh, and doesn't build up or look cakey. The beautiful compact was inspired by a vintage cigarette case I found in the Burlington Arcade in Mayfair, London" Victoria Beckham

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Esmeralda D.
I love it it takes all the shine away and give you that matte finish look that everyone loves, its so soft and gently with your skin. I have dry skin and this power doesn’t dry out my skin not caused break outs. Over all amazing I will recommend 100%
Brooke S.
Navarre
This powered is phenomenal! Not only does it minimize pores it also makes your skin feel like silk and is so weightless and never cakes. I can wear for a 13+ he work day and it keeps my makeup in place and keeps all shine away:) highly recomended
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
I love Victoria Beckham and her collars are always amazing this does wonders for my skin. It’s expensive but worth the price, it’s beautiful it’s smooth and silky and just gives your skin an extra smooth texture and i love it!!
Leigh P.
85 is worth it .. think about all the drugstore junk you buy at 8.99 11.99 hoping you find a setting powder at amazing as this ! This product is amazing for under and over makeup ! It just sets everything to where you want it to stay ! I love this !!!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I seriously can't get enough of this skin perfector! Even when I barely use any foundation at all, after applying this, it makes my skin literally look COMPLETELY flawless!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Man I wanted to fall in love with this but I just could not justify the hefty price tag with the results I got from using it. It really did nothing for me in fact I felt like it drew out my oils and accentuated my fine lines. I returned it!
April S.
Louisa, KY
Leaves my face looking and feeling flawless!! I love this product and for the price you get a lot. I love how easy it apply. A very natural nice finish!! Highly recommend!
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this Product I never had I use it once because my friend had it but never had the time to buy it for myself or the money since it's a little out my price range lol.
zena k.
Campbellsville
Is this any good ??
Sisters F.
Hoefblad 37
Why is it so expensive??
Deborah G.
What color is your favorite illuminator I like rose gold
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Do you use this as a setting powder for under eyes or whole face? Is it with the money?
imane m.
Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder I like this powder to much is it good or not