Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder Matte Lipstick uploaded by nawres b.
3 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A creamy and smooth lipstick that provides full, even coverage with highly pigmented color. The matte lipstick comes in three shades: Black Cassis looks strong, confident, and sexy, Victoria gives you a sensuous nude lip (the perfect counterbalance to smudgy, smoky eyes), and Burnished Rose gives you a youthful pink-nude lip. Shades and shade descriptions: Black Cassis: A sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color in a velvety French wine shade. "This sophisticated, rich Bordeaux shade is very cool, very Parisian." Victoria BeckhamVictoria: Victoria's new take on a nude lip for Autumn/Winter 2017 is cool-toned andnot too red or yellow the ultimate neutral nude for all skin tones. "I love this new nude, it's a cool-toned shade that is both sophisticated and modern, and now comes in matte." Victoria BeckhamBurnished Rose: A rich, creamy formula with high color impact in subtle pink nude. "This new pink-toned nude is really youthful, and the matte finish makes it feel modern." Victoria Beckham

• Where I can buy Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder Matte Lipstick Vict...2 Answers
  • Is this lipstick very drying since it is a matte ...Be the first to answer!
  • I love the color but is it worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Victoria, Black Cassis, Burnished Rose
All I have to say is, GORGEOUS! Beautiful lip colors. The Black Cassis looks so pretty on me. Victoria Beckham is another lip brand that I'm hooked on using, it's stunning. These lipsticks are daytime and nighttime out. I love it and it looks lovely with a glitter earthy eye colored eye shadow. The lipstick itself has a nice shimmer but no glitter. It looks really subtle and I personally wear it even during the day for work. It just gives you a nice sophisticated look! I would love to purchase more shades of lipsticks from Victoria!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Burnished Rose
Love love love!!! These lipsticks are amazing I absolutely love them. There opaque on the lips really creamy and buttery and are super comfortable on. The packaging is beautiful I highly recommend these to my lipstick lovers!💄
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Hicksville
Review for: Black Cassis
I love this product.It is very vibrant and very useful. I use this everyday when I go out. I would definitely recommend this product. It's a good value for a great product. I would definitely buy this again.
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Victoria, Black Cassis, Burnished Rose
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND a fan of Victoria Beckham I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. #1FAN
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Review for: Victoria
Love love love this product! I would buy this product again! Love the color and love how smooth it goes on. The packaging was nice too. Very good price!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Review for: Black Cassis
WOW WHAT A PRETTY COLOR I LOVE THE BOLD COLOR HAVE NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT BEFORE BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT I WANT THIS IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
Review for: Burnished Rose
I love this shade and it stays on hours and hours. It doesn't smudge and is easily applied.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ah-Mazziiinngggg! I was so impressed with the texture and quality of this! There was no smell which I loved and the colors are 😍😍This is pretty pricey so I'm glad I saved $10 off through Dote. Use the code F56H to receive $10 off your order!!!
Dorra G.
Dorra G.
4160
Review for: Victoria, Black Cassis, Burnished Rose
the best <3 I really liked this liquid lipstick. I would have given it five stars if it weren't for one thing: it is sticky! My lips stick together when I close them and they pry apart when I open them because the lipstick makes my lips stick together towards the corners of my lips. Idk if this is because I put more product there, but it is sticky in the middle too, but not so much. Other wise, I thought this product was great! It has great pigmentation, and the color applies with one swipe. It is not streaky as well.
Hana C.
Hana C.
Review for: Other
So this is such a gorgeous pinky nude shade in a soft matte finish. The formulation is gorgeous. It is soft, smooth and glides on with ease. It’s also really comfortable on the lips.
And I just love the packaging with the gold VB lettering. It sleek and chic.
It’s a great easy to wear shade
Mostaganem
Is it matte lipstick ?
Mostaganem
Is it matte lipstick ?
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color but is it worth the money?
Ranya s.
Ranya s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow ,how i can get this ?
Lillian R.