BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A liquid eyeshadow with a molten metal shine. This eyeshadow has a brilliant vinyl-like finish, even after it's dry, with sparkling pearls that look like flecks of gold for a liquid-metal effect. It is crease, flake, sweat, and humidity-resistant and suitable for 12-hour wear. "I love how Blonde Gold shade plays with light and creates a dynamic look. The charcoal shade (Burnt Anise) with vinyl shine is what I use for red carpet events that call for a strong, and slick eye look." Victoria Beckham see more...

Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
My friend was so excited while she talked about how much she loved this eyeshadow since it made her lids look wet without being wet or having flash on her face. I ran to get my hands on this product and now I understand why was she so excited!! This product feels so light weight on the lids and it has a great pigment! I also applied it on my lips and it look fenomenal ! I love it so much
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
These are really pretty cream shadows and this shade is beautiful it gives a nice wet sheen to the eyes. This formula doesn't crease it dries down pretty quickly after it's applied and dosent transfer. These are great for when your in a hurry and want a little pop of something on the lids.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
I love this so much! A little goes a long way with this product. It stays on all day and dose not smug. It definitely worth the money! I would love to see them come out with more colors! The pigment is so beautiful!
Courtney W.
Oelwein, IA
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
Holy wet eyelid look batman! This stuff doesn't an amazing job and it's so pretty. The only downfall is it will grab your other shadows and kind of make a mess of your eyes. It dries very slow which is a bummer.
Bobbi B.
Crawfordville, FL
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
Even though this is expensive I feel like as an avid Beckham fan as well as an estee snob this is worth the coin. Estee products usually never steer me wrong and I love this!!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
Omg this is really nice foil eyeshadow I just can't to buy this product . It's sold out at Sephora and hoping that they can restock again .
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz, Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Burnt Anise .12 oz
Me gusta el producto de ellas. Deja una Cabado muy bien y me gusta todo los productos de ella . gracias y dios
Peggy E.
Ewing
Love this product great priced and does all its supposed to looks great and goes on well i will always use it
Chelsea R.
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
Must use a primer with this. Caked up within an hour without. Pretty when used with the correct primer
Heather N.
Midwest city
Review for: Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Eye Foil Blonde Gold .12 oz
Loooooove this product! I always use cream eye shadows for my first layer on my eyes! This is perfect!
Danielle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I need this!!! Anyone know where one can buy it??!? Please help!!
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth $40...? Its just. Foiled shadow.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for hooded lids? I am worried about stickiness.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know a good drugstore dupe for this product? Or at least a cheaper alternative?
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use primer with this product. How long does it take to dry on the eyes?