BY VICTOR

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Control fleas without having to spray your house with harmful chemicals, or putting chemicals on your pet with this powerful flea killer. The Victor Ultimate Flea Trap monitors and controls flea infestations. The features of this patented design, produce a high efficiency trap that allows you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals. Lured in by the trap s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, and the sweet odor of the bait, inserted in the specially formulated sticky glue disc, fleas don t stand a chance. Our flea traps let pet owners see results. The non-poisonous and odorless flea killer trap enables safe placement around children and pets and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Ultimate Flea Trap Refills are also available. Adult Fleas use heat to find a warm-blooded host, which then allows them to develop and reproduce. By simulating the warmth of the host, the Victor Ultimate Flea Trap attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Use the Ultimate Flea Trap flea killer year round as an early detection device. The Ultimate Flea Trap detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30ft away. You do not have to use harmful chemicals in your flea killer, possibly putting your pet at the risk of adverse health effects. Using the Ultimate Flea Trap, you can rest easy knowing fleas are being eliminated without using synthetic chemicals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This is a safe, non-toxic way to help with a flea problem if you're worried about using chemicals in your home. It has a stick pad and a lamp. The fleas (and other bugs) jump onto the pad and stay stuck there. There is no switch to turn the lamp on and off, so you'll have to unplug it if you want to turn the light off. It does what it is supposed to do. I would recommend this for use with other flea-ridding products.
Jeff J.
Jamison, PA
I used this product a little bit ago and it worked great. Left the light on it on over night and had a few bugs trapped in the morning to the sticky pad. The only complaint I have would be that it covers a small area and if you have a large room you'd need a lot of them to be effective.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Pet Lover Expert
After dealing with fleas for a long period of time, I wanted a trap that would help me with knowing if my cats had fleas or not. Thankfully, this works well and I like that it attracts the other bugs in the house to this as well. One of my old ones the bulb didn't work right so we threw it out Flaw in the desgin but the other one works great! Had for many years now.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Pet Lover Expert
This little flea trap does an amazing job. I have 3 in my house because I have a cat that goes outside a lot. We had a big flea problem last year we bought three of these traps one to go in each of the main areas. And oh my God that these things collect fleas like crazy. It even true few other insects to it there. I highly recommend the Victor type. We tried another brand that was similar to the victor one here but slightly different and it did not work as well the tape that is used on the Victor is great it catches bugs mainly fleas like crazy you have no issues with these little buggers getting away..
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
How does this work? Also how much does it usually cost?
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
We are looking for solution just to keep the fleas at bay. (We've fogged, treated our pets, etc) but wondering if this actually works? Anyone have real experience with this?