Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef

by Victor Dog Food

Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef - 5 lb Formula for Active Dogs & Puppies. Contains high levels of proteins and energy with only 30% carbohydrates! This super premium food is naturally formulated with added vitamins, minerals, and other additives that work together to support strong and healthy immune and digestive systems. As with all Victor dog foods, this formula is free of soy, wheat, corn, and glutens; and is also made GMO-free. Dogs love the all-natural flavor of this super premium food! 100% Gluten Free Formula USA-sourced Beef Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Meal Guaranteed levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the sole source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system Soy, wheat, corn, and gluten-free!

Has anyone tried Victor dog food for their pups? I hear good things and I want something that won’t break the bank....
What is the ingredients in victor high pro for dogs and puppies?
I have never heard of this brand. Is it good for dogs who have allergy issues or sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef!
Cedar Falls, IA
Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef uploaded by Kaylee H.
My dog seems to like this dog food. He eats it all at once. It seems to be good for him. He has been eating it since he was a baby. This dog food is at a reasonable price and lasts for a while. It is good for Labrador retrievers.
illinois
Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef uploaded by Akira S.
My dog loves this food, she is very picky when it comes to food. Pros are that its gain free, the only con is that its pricy$$$. I think they should have separate food for puppies and adult dogs instead of having bags for both ages. I would reccomend to all dogs though.
Iowa Park, TX
Love this product. We have two husky which are very active. This food provides them with everything they need to keep them healthy and full thru out their day. I recommend victor to all my furry family friends and I will continue to purchase this for our pups.
Seattle , WA
Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef uploaded by Chloe K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have a large breed puppy (Bernese mountain dog) and this food is perfect for him. He goes crazy over the taste and it seems to give him more energy than other dog foods. This food also has probiotics in it, which is great because our puppy has a very sensitive stomach. This food helps his coat as well, overall a great food!
Fairfield, CA
I recently switched all of my dogs over. I can feed them all the same food. I am concerned with my puppy when he eats it. He chokes on the kibble sometimes. He never had an issue with choking with taste of the wild so it sure why he does. Maybe it’s the size of the kibble. Other than that we have no issues.
Wdm, IA
An amazing dog food for hyper active dogs. They love it and it goes down easily. I docked one star because one dog doesn’t seem to take a liking to it and it made him hungrier in the mornings, so we switched him back to his older food.
Great falls , MT
I recently switched to a victor and my dogs are doing amazing on it! Their coats are so shiny and healthy and they are in amazing shape! The food is extremely high quality and very reasonably priced
Shawnee, OK
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We feed our labradoodle (I feel silly just saying labradoodle) and our Rottweiler Victor Hi-Pro Plus. They love it and the bag lasts us weeks. (They are little piggy’s so that’s great!) you can tell they are full after eating!
STOCKTON, CA
We love love this Victor dog food brand. It makes our fur balls fur coats nice and skinny. It makes their digest system so much smoother n when they use the bathroom, their poops don't smell n it's sold for easier pick up. I would recommend this to anyone with four legged doggies.
Gainesville, FL
I love this dog food i get my American Terry the one that has 75% Protein 25% plant Protein And 0 Grains. He loves it, I always nice it in with his dyne, raw beef, and white rice, and his supplement pill Bully Max, with his omega 3 fish oil pill. And he just fuhkx it up every time.