Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef

by Victor Dog Food

Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef - 5 lb Formula for Active Dogs & Puppies. Contains high levels of proteins and energy with only 30% carbohydrates! This super premium food is naturally formulated with added vitamins, minerals, and other additives that work together to support strong and healthy immune and digestive systems. As with all Victor dog foods, this formula is free of soy, wheat, corn, and glutens; and is also made GMO-free. Dogs love the all-natural flavor of this super premium food! 100% Gluten Free Formula USA-sourced Beef Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Meal Guaranteed levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the sole source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system Soy, wheat, corn, and gluten-free!

Has anyone tried Victor dog food for their pups? I hear good things and I want something that won’t break the bank....
What is the ingredients in victor high pro for dogs and puppies?
I have never heard of this brand. Is it good for dogs who have allergy issues or sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of Victor Dog Food Select Hi-Pro Plus Active Dog & Puppy - Beef!
Attica
I use this food with all my pets, and I love how it makes their coat shine! With 30% protein I feel comfortable feeding it to all my dogs, including my sport dogs. It runs about 40 dollars a bag at my local store, so it runs about a dollar per pound. One bag lasted my coonhound 2 months, and lasts our 2 dogs about a month and a half. Great value and great food, 10/10 would recommend!
Albertville, AL
This food is Amazing! We absolutely loved it, unfortunately we had to stop using it due to allergies! My Saint Bernard is allergic to grains, and got really itchy! I wish we could have continued using it because both my Saint and Great Dane loved it!
Traverse city, MI
We have been feeding our dogs Victor dog food for 3 years now. We feed to our 9 pound chihuahua and our 60 pound Aussie. They seem to really like it and I know we are feeding them quality food! Would definitely recommend to other dog owners!
Phoenix
I have a 45 pound boxer and his allergies get really bad. This food has been so helpful it keeps him healthy and his allergies don’t tend to act up that much on this food. I only gave this 4 stars because it’s hard to find within pet food store. I definitely recommend this food, has great ingredients and last for a very long time .
Tulsa, OK
This brand of dog food is one I’ve switched to for my 11 month old pit bulls. It’s kinda pricey for a 40lb bag which is what i get But it lasts for a long time. It’s made with real meat, has protein and your dog will definitely love this food. It keeps them nice and active
Tyler, TX
I have a female pit bull and her growth and her energy levels are amazing thanks to this dog food. She loves the taste of the food and can’t seem to get enough of it. This is the only food outside of raw meats that I allow my puppy to eat
Raleigh , NC
BEST DOG FOOD. HANDS DOWN. our pups love this food and their bodies do too. We have three dachshunds and they have the shiniest coats because of this food. Will never try another food. Also very reasonably priced.
Many
Highly recommend this brand, it has the high protein and Omega -6 fatty acids dogs need and isn't full of fillers. It is easy on digestive and dogs love the taste.
Tulsa, OK
I loooooved this dog before i switched. It gave my pits ALOT of energy and it bulked them up. I purchased it at my local feed store called Red Dog. Very good price for how big the bag is but having TWO growing pits
Crawfordsville, IN
I have a highly active corgi who just wouldn’t put on muscle mass. He was a lean corgi and physically he was a good weight but in all honesty I was scared if he fell, he’d get really really hurt because of his lack of muscle mass. His Vet suggested that we put him on a high performance food because of the extra protein. Of course he had to have high end (he’s spoiled) and this was on a higher end but also affordable which is what I wanted. He’s put on about 1.5lbs of just muscle and he looks good! He also has less bowl movements and there’s less of it which is wonderful!! He has a beautiful coat, bright eyes, and his tummy is happier on this food too!