Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesVictor Dog Food
Select - Brown Rice with Lamb Meal - 5

Victor Dog Food Select - Brown Rice with Lamb Meal - 5

by Victor Dog Food

Select - Chicken & Brown Rice with Lamb - 5 lb This is naturally-formulated dog food that is free from Corn, Wheat, Soy, and Gluten. The absence of processed grain by-products results in increased digestibility and reduced stool volumes. Multiple scientifically-advanced ingredients are included in this food that work to support good digestive and immune system health. This nutritionally-balanced food is formulated for ALL life stages. 100% Gluten-Free FormulaUSA-sourced chicken and lamb (meal)Guaranteed levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin ESelenium Yeast is the sole source of SeleniumContains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victor Dog Food Select - Brown Rice with Lamb Meal - 5!
kaya B.
Osprey, FL
My dog will only eat this food. It’s a little bit pricey but it’s great for your dog and their health.
Sasha D.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I was told this dog food was very good for dogs who has trouble gaining weight. I bought a bag for my giant german shepherd my poor baby looks like he’s starving he’s so skinny. He eats more than my other dogs and yet still skinny 🤷‍♀️ I bought a bag of this and he started to gain a little bit of weight. Ah but his coat got so silky and beautiful. If your baby has trouble gaining weight and is looking kind of blah. Grab a bag of this and your pup will love you even more!
Jessica M.
Toledo
This dog food has changed my bulldog’s coat and skin dramatically! It’s expensive but worth every penny!
Michelle V.
Victor dog food is the only dog food my puppy will eat consistently. We have tried other brands but after tummy upsets and recalls, we feel that this food is the best choice.
Beth M.
Victor is the best dog food brand ! Never had a recall and my dog loves this dog food !
Kimberly V.
So we use this for our Doberman! It’s great because it gives him all the protein he needs without any fillers. Our dog loves it, it helps him so much when he is very active but it won’t be too much if he eats it when he isn’t.
Jennifer S.
HOUSTON, TX
Best high quality dog food made in the USA and reasonably priced.  My dogs do not have gas or watery poop with this!  They are all picky and they all love this food as well so no more eating issues!
Amber S.
Huffman , TX
I have used this dog food for years for my 2 pits. Their coats have never looked better and they have maintained healthy weights.
Amberly O.
Villa Rica, GA
We use Victor Dog Food Select - Brown Rice with Lamb Meal - 5 and it does well for our black lab. He used to struggle with constant war infections and this dog food has helped tremendously with allergies and he scarfs it down everytime. I highly recommend buying through chewy.com and this product is great
Amy B.
Tomball, TX
I was so happy to finally find s dog food that both dogs could eat. this has helped one of my dogs get rid of his skin issues totally.

Looking for your answer?