BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Select - Beef & Brown Rice This is naturally formulated dog food containing added vitamins, minerals, and other additives that work together to support a strong immune and digestive system. As with all Victor dog foods, this formula is free from Corn, Wheat, Soy, or Glutens and is also made using GMO-free wholesome grains! This nutritionally-balanced food is formulated for ALL life stages. 100% Gluten-Free Formula USA-sourced Beef meal and Pork meal Guaranteed levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the sole source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Jodi P.
Jodi P.
A five star food as far as my three dogs are concerned!! I have two Old English Mastiffs and an American Bulldog that think this food is great! They love the taste...and I love the quality and the price. I wish it was a little more accessible than having to drive to the local feed store to get it, but for the cost and quality, it's worth it!
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the best food for my furkids I have given them in all the years of having dogs! (20+ years) Since the first scare from anything edible for pets from China, I have been extremely selective of what I feed my furkids. This food exceeds all the expectations I had!
Aubrianna P.
Aubrianna P.
I have a four year old Jack Russell Terrier who has a corn allergy. This is one of the brands of dog food that I feed him. We have three different brands we rotate through, he seems to enjoy them all. This food does what it's meant to do. Keeps him healthy and energetic (and not scratching constantly like he does with corn based food!) This particular brand is one of the most affordable grain-free brands. He approves of it, so I do too!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Richmond, KY
Best dog food I've tried so far! I have 4 dogs, a min pin, yorkie mix, and 2 pit mixes. My min-pin struggled for years with demodectic (sp?) mange. She was malnourished as a pup before we got her at 4 weeks old. Once we put her on this food (which she hates, but will eat when hungry) her hair has all come back and we've had no issues!

The only issue we have is our male pit mix. He seems to be unable to get satisfied with this food. The other 3 eat in moderation but he just gobbles this up. We ration him to 2-3 cups a day depending on his activity level. My other pit barely eats a cup a day.

My only complaint is availability. We have to drive out of our way about 30 minutes to purchase from a vet. I wish this was more readily available at major supply stores.