BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Select - Beef & Brown Rice This is naturally formulated dog food containing added vitamins, minerals, and other additives that work together to support a strong immune and digestive system. As with all Victor dog foods, this formula is free from Corn, Wheat, Soy, or Glutens and is also made using GMO-free wholesome grains! This nutritionally-balanced food is formulated for ALL life stages. 100% Gluten-Free Formula USA-sourced Beef meal and Pork meal Guaranteed levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the sole source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Savannah G.
I rave about this dog food to everyone! One of my fur babies had food allergies and after reading so many bad things about bad ingredients and recalls on many popular brands a lot of people feed their dogs, I decided to do some research into dog foods. I found Victor and our world changed lol. Victor dog food has NEVER had a recall. It's made from real products, no gluten, no fillers. I started feeding it to all my dogs (and I volunteer with a rescue so I have a lot of dogs and foster dogs). Not only did my baby's allergies and itchiness go away, but a couple of dogs who used to have seizures, stopped having seizures! Also, their coats and muscles are so sleek, healthy, and beautiful. People even comment on my dogs' coats when they see them in photos because their coats just glisten. All of my dogs are indoor babies of course and we don't go on walks often because we have a big back yard they run and play in. Even though we don't exercise a lot or even try to work on muscle tone, this food gives it to them naturally. The amount of protein in this food is by far more than any other brand I've found. Victor has a huge selection of different kinds of food for different needs. This Beef and Brown Rice fits our needs because we have dogs in a variety of ages, sizes, breeds, etc. It's a great pick for such a variety of dogs, one that they all benefit from. I've also tried the "High Performance" kind before and I can attest to the fact that yes, it DEFINITELY gives them energy! Great for a "working" dog. I cannot say enough good things about Victor, but it's changed my babies and my life for the better. I also had a neighbor who rescued a dog who had seizures. Also, true to my experience with changing to Victor, her dog's seizures also stopped when she switched to Victor. It's amazing! Not only is Victor dog food a great food that my babies love, but they have a wide variety of different flavors and kinds for all types of dogs from puppies to adults to seniors, to working dogs and all dogs in between in any situation. Also, Victor is cheaper in cost than some of those other brands that advertise to be "natural", etc. A 40lb bag is $32.99 at Southern States. It's also available on Chewy for about $5 more, but of course you get free shipping on Chewy so that pretty much covers shipping. It's a GREAT value for what you and your dog will get out of this. The other great thing is you can feed your dog less than the other grocery store/pet store brands. I feed mine the recommended amount on the bag and it's plenty. So really, even though this may be $5-10 more expensive than a 40lb bag of Pedigree or Purina (although really for some varieties of those brands you'd pay even more than Victor!), you feed them less of Victor than you would with these other brands so really you are breaking even or possibly even saving money by switching to Victor. Trust me on this, Victor is literally a life saver! A MUST if your dog has food allergies, if you want a healthy brand who cares what goes into their products and who has NEVER had a recall, if you want them to have more energy, healthier skin, coats, etc., and if you want a better food option for your fur babies that's not going to break the bank and is really no more expensive than grocery store or wider known brands that are not nearly as healthy for your babies, you really should give Victor a try. I love dogs and I really do swear by this food.
Sam P.
Keizer
My dogs LOVE this food. No waiting for them to eat-I put it down and they gobble it up. It causes zero gas and zero loose stools. I was a bad doggie momma and instead of switching them over gradually I ran out of their old food and fed them full ration of this food the next day. I expected some upset but had none. I had been feeding them Wellness which was not agreeing with them and on top of that they ate it very reluctantly. They're happier now and so am I! I have 2 Pyrenees and an Australian Shepard, the first time they all agree that they love this food.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
LOVE Victors for my dogs it’s all I will buy for them! Great quality product. I buy from local feed store. Only con would be victors is not available in just any stores. My dogs love this brand. I recommend it to everyone!!!!
Tanya L.
Perris, CA
Great food. Great price and the dogs love it. Quality ingredients. It’s on par with the more expensive foods we used to feed but with 4 dogs, it was getting costly. We didn’t want to sacrifice quality, though. This is great.
Jodi P.
A five star food as far as my three dogs are concerned!! I have two Old English Mastiffs and an American Bulldog that think this food is great! They love the taste...and I love the quality and the price. I wish it was a little more accessible than having to drive to the local feed store to get it, but for the cost and quality, it's worth it!
Aubrianna P.
I have a four year old Jack Russell Terrier who has a corn allergy. This is one of the brands of dog food that I feed him. We have three different brands we rotate through, he seems to enjoy them all. This food does what it's meant to do. Keeps him healthy and energetic (and not scratching constantly like he does with corn based food!) This particular brand is one of the most affordable grain-free brands. He approves of it, so I do too!
Sherry D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the best food for my furkids I have given them in all the years of having dogs! (20+ years) Since the first scare from anything edible for pets from China, I have been extremely selective of what I feed my furkids. This food exceeds all the expectations I had!
Shannon R.
Richmond, KY
Best dog food I've tried so far! I have 4 dogs, a min pin, yorkie mix, and 2 pit mixes. My min-pin struggled for years with demodectic (sp?) mange. She was malnourished as a pup before we got her at 4 weeks old. Once we put her on this food (which she hates, but will eat when hungry) her hair has all come back and we've had no issues!

The only issue we have is our male pit mix. He seems to be unable to get satisfied with this food. The other 3 eat in moderation but he just gobbles this up. We ration him to 2-3 cups a day depending on his activity level. My other pit barely eats a cup a day.

My only complaint is availability. We have to drive out of our way about 30 minutes to purchase from a vet. I wish this was more readily available at major supply stores.