Victor Dog Food Mers Classic Feline Multi-Pro Recipe Cat Food - Chicken

by Victor Dog Food

Mers Classic Feline Multi-Pro Recipe Cat Food - Chicken - 14 lb A Naturally Formulated Gluten & Soy Free Food With No Artificial Flavors, Colorings, or Preservatives. Prebiotics supporting healthy digestion Supporting strong muscle growth & healthy weight Omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin and coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victor Dog Food Mers Classic Feline Multi-Pro Recipe Cat Food - Chicken!
Beaumont, TX
After buying our dog the Victor dog food for so long, we were eager to try the Victor cat food for our cats when it came to our local feed store. I'm glad we did. It's not easy to find cat foods that don't have a ton of fillers and actually sounds like we're feeding our cats real food like this one.
This is the best valued high quality grain free cat food I could find. No bad stuff in it to make my kitty have allergies. She normally has black scabby areas around her mouth, but when I switched her over to this food, they went away!

Looking for your answer?