Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Yukon River Canine Formula - Yukon River Salmon uploaded by Giulia S.

BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Grain-Free Yukon River Canine Formula - Salmon This is a super premium Grain Free Salmon & Ocean Fish-based formula that contains 32% protein, 15% fat, and 34% carbohydrates. Ocean Fish provides high levels of the much-desired Omega 3 fatty acids. There is ample nutrition for ALL life stages, including active dogs, puppies, and lactating females. This is an excellent choice for dogs that may be allergic to grains, glutens, or other poultry or meat-based ingredients. 100% Grain-Free Ocean Fish Formula 32% Protein, 34% Carbohydrates Guaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the Sole Source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is what we feed my 1 year old medium sized beagle mix puppy. He can have a sensitive stomach at times, and we've had no issues with this food. We switched him over to this from the active puppy food by Victor. He loves it. It's a little on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it to know that you're feeding your pup a high quality food that will keep them healthy!
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
My dogs have a lot of food allergies and this grain free food is good for both of them. Both big lab mix and little shihtzu mix. They absolutely love this flavor blend as well. And for a grain free food it isn’t terribly expensive!
Britnee S.
Jacksonville, NC
I am very particular when it comes to food for my fur babies! We have tried many kinds in the past, however this one tops them all!!! My dogs love the taste and it keeps them full. Anytime someone asks me about what brand to use, this is always my recommendation.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
Our German Shepherds love this food! We switched them last summer and they have been doing great. Their nails and coats look so much nicer after switching. The Yukon salmon flavor is their favorite so far. Also, this is a calorically dense food so we only have to feed them once a day!
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This is the only dog food we feed our dog. He has skin and coat issues and we believe this helps some. He seems to enjoy this one better than the others as well. I love how the ingredient list actually sounds like real food and doesn't have a ton of fillers.
Kayla  B.
Allen, TX
This is such a great dog food! Quality ingredients at a reasonable price. My two dachshunds gobble it up. Their coats are so soft and silky after switching to this food. They also have less ear infections.
Elizabeth D.
scottsville, KY
I have a mini schnauzer that has had awful skin problems. We decided maybe it was her food, and decided to try this. It leaves her coat nice and shiny, and she loves it! I love the ingredients in this food and glad to be able to actually understand what's in the food she's eating now. She's not been on it long enough to know if it's clearing her skin up, but hopefully it will help!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
The only food I will feed my picky Boykin spaniel! After some GI issues and bloody stools, I researched this brand and truly trust it! It's healthy, grain free, and I know all the main ingredients! Plus I get monthly delivery through chewy!
alex l.
We've been using this dog food for around 6 months now and the dogs love it. We love that it's highly rated and the grain free seems to be the best fit for our pooches. They haven't had any issues with it. It's also at a good price for a 30 pound bag!
Barbara B.
Montgomery, TX
#DreamVoxBox

I always freed my dogs this dog food & they love it! It has made their coats shiny!! Other foods have dried their skin out. This food is just as good as Taste of The Wild & Blue Buffalo, but cheaper!