BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Grain-Free Yukon River Canine Formula - Salmon This is a super premium Grain Free Salmon & Ocean Fish-based formula that contains 32% protein, 15% fat, and 34% carbohydrates. Ocean Fish provides high levels of the much-desired Omega 3 fatty acids. There is ample nutrition for ALL life stages, including active dogs, puppies, and lactating females. This is an excellent choice for dogs that may be allergic to grains, glutens, or other poultry or meat-based ingredients. 100% Grain-Free Ocean Fish Formula 32% Protein, 34% Carbohydrates Guaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E Selenium Yeast as the Sole Source of Selenium Contains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
scottsville, KY
I have a mini schnauzer that has had awful skin problems. We decided maybe it was her food, and decided to try this. It leaves her coat nice and shiny, and she loves it! I love the ingredients in this food and glad to be able to actually understand what's in the food she's eating now. She's not been on it long enough to know if it's clearing her skin up, but hopefully it will help!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is what we feed my 1 year old medium sized beagle mix puppy. He can have a sensitive stomach at times, and we've had no issues with this food. We switched him over to this from the active puppy food by Victor. He loves it. It's a little on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it to know that you're feeding your pup a high quality food that will keep them healthy!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
The only food I will feed my picky Boykin spaniel! After some GI issues and bloody stools, I researched this brand and truly trust it! It's healthy, grain free, and I know all the main ingredients! Plus I get monthly delivery through chewy!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Montgomery, TX
#DreamVoxBox

I always freed my dogs this dog food & they love it! It has made their coats shiny!! Other foods have dried their skin out. This food is just as good as Taste of The Wild & Blue Buffalo, but cheaper!