BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Grain-Free Ultra Pro 42 Formula - Chicken - 30 lb This is a nutrient-dense, high-protein, low-carb food. Removing all of the grains leaves more room for the addition of ingredients providing high levels of proteins from multiple sources, including Poultry, Meat and Fish. This high-in-Protein diet contains less than 17% total carbohydrates, which is more typical of the ancestral diet dogs consumed before commercial diets were available. Multiple additives from Alltech are included in this premium food that supports digestive and immune system health. This is an excellent food for ALL life stages.100% Grain-Free Formula42% Protein, 17% CarbohydratesGuaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin ESelenium Yeast as the sole source of SeleniumContains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Ultra Pro 42 Formula - Chicken - 30

Start your review of Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Ultra Pro 42 Formula - Chicken - 30!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristy R.
I recently switched 2 of my dogs to This food. They love it. My only complaint is for bigger dogs the kibble is a little small of pieces. So far I love this food.My 5 year old lab has so much more energy and seems a lot happier.
Amanda W.
anaheim, CA
This is one of the best dog foods you can buy for a decent price. I feed my dogs mostly raw but if I feed dry, I always feed this or the Hero Canine recipe. Both are low in carbs but high in protein which is perfect for my 2 large, active dogs. My dogs couldn't stomach Orijen and for the price, it just wasnt even worth the hassle. I highly recommend this food to anyone with active dogs or dogs with previous dry food intolerances!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , NC
All the grain free foods for the Victor line has a 5-star rating on DogFoodAdvisor which is great. I bought this particular one to see if it would help my underweight dog gain a bit of weight but I'm not sure if it helped. Considering this has high protein it's great for those active dogs like my own huskies!
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
Best dog food there is grain free so my dog loves it. His coat is so shiny and smooth. Love this brand so much.
Darlene D.
Love this grain wheat free prodyct none of the add yuck like moat dog foods. Super healthy and afforadable.

Walmart