Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesVictor Dog Food
Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 5

Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 5

by Victor Dog Food

Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages Beef - 5 lb This Premium Quality Dog food is formulated using multiple proteins that include USA-sourced Beef, Chicken and Pork (meals). All grains have been replaced with a combination of Peas and Sweet Potatoes. This formula contains additives from Alltech that work to support both Digestive and Immune system health. This is an excellent food for dogs that may have allergies to Grains or Glutens! This is an excellent choice for dogs of ALL life stages!100% Grain-Free Formula33% Protein, 34% CarbohydratesGuaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin ESelenium Yeast as the sole source of SeleniumContains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 5!
How would you rate this product?
Magann T.
We just started our pregnant English bulldog on this product and she seems to like it. The Vet said it's great for her since it has extra calcium in it and she is putting on healthy weight. I would recommend this to other dog owners especially since I did my research and found out the other dog food I was feeding her was not good at all.
Ashley B.
Valdosta
My grain sensitive doggie loves this food. This is the only food that her tummy loves

Looking for your answer?