Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 30 uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 30 lb This Premium Quality Dog food is formulated using multiple proteins that include USA sourced Beef, Chicken and Pork (meals). All grains have been replaced with a combination of Peas and Sweet Potatoes. This formula contains additives from Alltech that work to support both Digestive and Immune system health. This is an excellent food for dogs that may have allergies to Grains or Glutens! This is an excellent choice for dogs of ALL life stages!100% Grain-Free Formula33% Protein, 34% CarbohydratesGuaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin ESelenium Yeast as the sole source of SeleniumContains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is the food we fed our puppy for the first year of his life. Our vet and the organization we adopted him from both recommended this brand. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth feeding your dog a high quality food. Gatsby (our pup) LOVED this food, and we never had any issues with it. Our vet recommended changing foods when he got older, just to an option that had fewer protein sources. We stuck with the same brand, just a different food that is made of salmon and sweet potatoes.
Ashley D.
Valdosta, GA
Recently got my puppy on this food! She is an Australian Shepherd and so far so good! She will eat anything. Pricing was great as well cheaper than other I have purchased. I didn’t want to have her on some junky food. Good dog food recommend for active dogs.
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
My dogs love this food! They love it a whole lot more than their beneful we were feeding them. It make their coats so shinny, esp our pitbull we have. She loves the most. It does however make my dog go number 2 much more than it beneful every did. So if you have a puppy, watch them well until they are completely potty trained.
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
This is hands down my favorite dog food. It is pricey but worth it! My dogs love it. They never have stomach issues and they have healthy hair and are a super healthy weight. I can’t recommend enough.
Jess R.
Amazing dog food, perfect balance, no garbage ingredients, having a very expensive dog means a very expensive food. This food is actually very good for the price and quality.
Highly recommended
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
We have fed this to our sensitive baby bulldog for 9 months now and he loves the stuff. His digestive system seems to like it too as his potty routines are like clockwork and no messy pick up. It can be hard to locate since it's a specialty item but definitely worth calling around for.
Mayra H.
Reedley, CA
My dog loves this food. He was previously on another, high grade dog food but it ended up not being so good. I switch him to victor and he's doing really great on it. Would definitely recommend it.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
By far the best brand of dog food for my fur babies all of my friends and family stick with this amazing brand of food
Ashley B.
Valdosta
This food is great! My girl had tummy issues and it turned out that she needed a high quality grain free dog food.