Victor Dog Food Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 30 uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY VICTOR DOG FOOD

Grain-Free Active Dog & Puppy for All Life Stages - Beef - 30 lb This Premium Quality Dog food is formulated using multiple proteins that include USA sourced Beef, Chicken and Pork (meals). All grains have been replaced with a combination of Peas and Sweet Potatoes. This formula contains additives from Alltech that work to support both Digestive and Immune system health. This is an excellent food for dogs that may have allergies to Grains or Glutens! This is an excellent choice for dogs of ALL life stages!100% Grain-Free Formula33% Protein, 34% CarbohydratesGuaranteed Levels of Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin ESelenium Yeast as the sole source of SeleniumContains Prebiotics supporting a healthy digestive system see more...

Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This worked great for my olde English Bulldog. She needed to be put on grain free dog food and we order off chewy.com! It’s helped quite a bit and seems to last quite awhile! I wish I could find this brand at retailers though as petco or petsmart! I can only order it
Kristy R.
I recently switched my dogs food to Victor. No complaints. I have 2 dogs on the Ultra Pro and my puppy on the grain free puppy formula. The transition went well from their old food and they all love it. Pricy is great for the quality of the food.
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
My dogs love this food! They love it a whole lot more than their beneful we were feeding them. It make their coats so shinny, esp our pitbull we have. She loves the most. It does however make my dog go number 2 much more than it beneful every did. So if you have a puppy, watch them well until they are completely potty trained.
Sabreena Y.
Gallatin, TN
My dog absolutely loves this food. It’s the food his breeder had him on and after researching nearly every brand available this was the one that had the best reviews and also has never had any recalls.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
My dogs love this food and they also love the black bag active dog and puppy it's been great it last about a month and a half for a 40 lb bag and we order ours on chewy.com so we get a great deals the dog food can be pricey but definitely worth it
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
This is hands down my favorite dog food. It is pricey but worth it! My dogs love it. They never have stomach issues and they have healthy hair and are a super healthy weight. I can’t recommend enough.
Ashley D.
Valdosta, GA
Recently got my puppy on this food! She is an Australian Shepherd and so far so good! She will eat anything. Pricing was great as well cheaper than other I have purchased. I didn’t want to have her on some junky food. Good dog food recommend for active dogs.
bethany d.
bartlett
Love this dog food. The quality is unbeatable for the price! We used to feed our dogs a much more expensive food and since switching, their fur is so much softer and their gas has pretty much gone away completely. A breeder recommended this food and we are so glad he did!
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
Amazing dog food, perfect balance, no garbage ingredients, having a very expensive dog means a very expensive food. This food is actually very good for the price and quality.
Highly recommended
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is the food we fed our puppy for the first year of his life. Our vet and the organization we adopted him from both recommended this brand. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth feeding your dog a high quality food. Gatsby (our pup) LOVED this food, and we never had any issues with it. Our vet recommended changing foods when he got older, just to an option that had fewer protein sources. We stuck with the same brand, just a different food that is made of salmon and sweet potatoes.