BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant Coffeenone

by none

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Victor Allen's 100% Colombian is 100% Arabica Coffee. From the origin of Colombia, our 100% Columbian is a MEDIUM ROAST coffee that is bright and very satisfying. A passion for great coffee for over 30 years. Brighter. Smoother. Richer. Great coffee starts with passion, the very best beans and pride. We find the finest 100% Arabica beans from all regions of the world. Our Roast masters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that's why, since 1979, we've been proud to bring you high-quality, roaster-fresh perfection. Enjoy your Victor Allen's Coffee Every Cup. Every Bean. Every Time. Now available in Single Serve Cups.

What does this coffee taste like or most like another coffee brand? I see it all the time at big lots and wondered if it was good at all?
Start your review of Victor Allens Coffee & Espresso 100% Colombian Coffee (42 Single Serve Cups per Case) FG014231!
Norlina, NC
What can I say? Well, this coffee tastes amazing and the price was even better.
What can I say? Well, this coffee tastes amazing and the price was even better.
Lakewood , CA
I just had this coffee for the first time this morning and oh my was it delish! Perfect blend of everything. This is going to be my go to coffee now!
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love this coffee. I always buy it at big lots because it's super inexpensive and you can buy it either 40 or 80 k cups. Great flavor for the price.
My Mom bought some of this somewhere, and I can't find it anywhere near me! Which disappoints me because this is such good coffee, with a full rich flavor & it gives me a good boost throughout the day. I
Olympia, WA
My husband actually really loves this coffee and I really like it too. We buy ours at grocery outlet where you can get like 120 for only $20! It tastes really good. I actually don’t buy any other coffee. I highly recommend this coffee to anyone.
Dunellen, NJ
I like a full bodied coffee. This product hits the mark! Although it tastes like many of the more expensive brands, at $9.99 for a box of 42, you hit the taste and economy jackpot!!! Yum.
Lakewood, OH
Coffee lovers look out, this coffee is delicious fresh and robust , did I mention so cheap and affordable grab a box today.
Embrun , ON
My favorite coffee it wakes me up every morning big smile on my face so I can start my day and not feel all grumpy